14.Tsahik

I wa teaching young girls about how to take care of small wounds like scratches and something like that. "You have to make this paste." I showed them a green substance in my bowl and their eyes winded.

"It's so simple girl, you don't have to worry." I smiled at their reaction. "We can go seek for herbs together." I suggested and they immediately got up and took my hands.

They ran before me to the forest and I giggled. "Girls girls, slow down, we have nothing to put it in." I said and the girls ran to the mauri.

I saw Ronal walking by and waved at her. "Hey Ronal." I smiled and she walked up to me. "What are you doing now?" she asked with smile.

The girls ran back to me and I giggled. "We've got some bags!" one of them said. "That'll be enough." I pat her head. "Hey tsahik! Do you want to go with us? We're going seeking for some herbs!" the girls said excited.

"Oh? What herbs are you looking for?" she turned to me and I smiled at her shyly. "I'm teaching them how to treate some basic wounds." I scratched my neck and looked down.

"Really? That's good you know something." she smiled. "I was the next tsahik in our clan back home so I had to know everything." I explained and she nodded. "If you want to, you can help me. Maybe you can be my helper and probably next tsahik. I mean until A'onung finds someone." she smiled at me and my mouth fell open. "Really? Thank you!" I hugged her and we smiled at each other.

----

I teaches girls how to make that paste and they all went home to show their parents. I was so happy to help those little girls.

I walked to Ronal's mauri and she was just preparing something. "Do you need help?" I asked her and she sniled gratefully. "Your mother must be proud to have as pretty and as caring daughter as you." she pat spot next to her and I sat there.

"So what are you making?" I asked and she showed meme purple paste. "Ohh, it's for the tummy ache is it?" I sniffed it and she smiled. "Yeah it is." she looked at me proudly.

We started talking and preparing some more thing, that Ronal came out of. We had a great time and then we started talking about her baby.

"Do you know the gender?" I asked her and she shook her head. "We know it, when it's born." she explained and I smiled. "Do you want to know the gender?" I asked and her eyes winded. "How?" she didn't understand. "I have a bond with Eywa, I can ask her." I smiled and she nodded.

"Please, tell me if I'm having a boy or a girl." she took my hand and I nodded. I put my hand on her belly and started talking to Eywa. I closed my eyes and went to talk to her.

"Hey girl." I greeted her. "Hello my Remini'ka." the voice said happily. "I have to ask about Ronal's baby, I'm sure you heard our conversation. She wants to know the gender, how can I know without asking you?" I asked her and she giggled.

"You close your eyes and concentrate. You can see the baby so you'll see if it's healthy or not. Then you'll see colour around it, if it's green it's boy and if it's light blue it's girl." she said and I nodded gratefully.

"Can you tell me what gender this baby is?" I smiled and she said. "It's a boy, he's really healthy and handsome." she said and I grined. "I'm so happy for her!" I giggled and thanked her. "I'll visit you later, sis." I said and I heard smile in her voice. "Se ya, sister."

I opened my eyes again and held her shoulder. "It's a healthy, beautiful boy." I said and her eyes winded. She hugged me and screamed happily. "I'm having a boy!" I giggled at her action and nodded.

Then Tonowari with A'onung and T'sireya walked in. "We've got a great news!" I giggled and everyone looked at me. "I'm having a boy." Ronal said and Tonowari ran to hug her. "How do you know?" he asked and looked at me.

"I asked Eywa." I smirked and his eyes winded. "Not telling how, it's a secret." I put my point finger on my lips. "No, not even you T'sireya." I rolled my eyes at her puppy eyes.

"And I've got another news." Ronal said and looked at her family. "Remini'ka will help me as tsahik and will be one, until A'onung will find a mate." she smiled at me and I looked sadly at A'onung.

Then his face lit up and I looked at him in horor. "No!" I go up and put my hands on his mouth so he can't say anything. "What?" T'sireya looked at me with smirk and I glared at her. Noone knows and I haven't planed to tell them.

"I'm scared." I whispered to A'onung and he looked at me with caring eyes. He took my hands and put them away. "You said that you don't care about their opinion." he smirked and I rolled my eyes.

I sat again beside Ronal and put my hands on my face. Looking through with my left eye, seeing A'onung gulping nervously

"I have something to tell you." he looked at me and I looked away. "I- we- uhmm. I already have someone." he scratched his neck and everyone looked at me. I tried to hide behind my hands.

"Yeah it's Remi and we already mated before Eywa, so you can't tore us apart!" he said it in one breath and I laughed. "You're dumb." I giggled and put my hands away.

"You didn't tell me!" Ron said with a smile and pushed lightly my shoulder. "I was scared of your reaction." I lowered my head sadly.

"We're happy for you." Tonowari said with smile and pat A'onung's back. "Thanks dad." he smiled and i hugged him. "You're an asshole." I whispered and he shook his head.