20.War

They killed like half of Quaritch's team. Avatars tried to kill them, but they're like too good to be killed by those fuckers.

I smiled took out my bow. "Yepee!" I screamed and started shooting everyone who was on the wrong side. Someone tried to shoot dad. "Fuck you!" I yelled and shot him with my bow. Mum was shooting another of them. I saw Ronal and Tonowari killing others and then all of Metkayna's did.

Some boat blew up, that made me smile. Me and mum were shooting another flying thing, when I heard gunshots. "Fuck you Quaqua!" I screamed, when he tried to shoot my mother.

Then dad flew up and tried to shoot Quaritch himself. Mum killed someone else on her way to save dad's ass and I smirked at her action. Quaritch started shooting at dad, who was trying to swim away.

Payakan with Tutee were helping us from the water. They were destroying boats and killing people on them. Every now and ten something blew up and it was funny. Then the ship started going to the front and it ran over some big big stone. It started to sink. It was like not recognizable, but it just started.

Dad came out of the water and his skimwing bit of Quaritch's ikran's head. It was pretty brutal, but fair. Quaritch fell to the water and tried to shoot dad while swimming.

I saw Neteyam taking care of feeing Lo'ak, Tuk and T'sireya. I smiled at them and flew to them. "Hey guys!" I smirked and told my ikran to fly away.

I took my knife out and started feeing Tuk. "Hello sis." I smiled at her. "Hey Mika!" she hugged me when I freed her. I took her to my arms and gave her to T'sireya. "Here take her to safety!" I told her and ran to Lo'ak and Neteyam.

"You're idiots!" I screamed at them and they just shrugged. "We have to save Spider." Lo'ak said and I rolled my eyes. "You can't save him if you get yourself killed." I spat and we ran.

We were climbing above some evacuating humans. Neteyam almost fell which made me hiss at him. "Try not to fall. You wanted to go here, so stay alive." I snarled and we climbed.

"Hurry up guys, we're getting off this ship." some human said. They were with Spider and Lo'ak loaded his gun. I took out my bow and shot one of those guys. Then, like Neteyam, I took out my knife.

Lo'ak then shot one of them and was staring at him in horor. "You took the weapon, you take the blame. Come on!" I yelled and we ran away with Spider.

"Thanks guys." Spider smiled at us, but Lo'ak saw someone coming our way. He started shooting at us. "Let's go!" Neteyam yelled and we ran away. Those were avatars. Neteyam took Lo'ak's gun and started shooting at them. I took my bow and killed one of them.

"This way!" Spider yelled and Lo'ak ran after him. Neteyam was running in front of me and I was from time to time turning back with my bow. Spider and Lo'ak jumped to the water.

There was just Neteyam and me. He tried to jump into the water, but someone shot him. "You motherfucker!" I took his gun and started shooting back at those avatars. I then jumped to the water too, but something big and sharp flew through my lower chest. I looked at the blood, but my chest loincloth quickly covered it.

I saw T'sireya and boys on her ilu. I swam to them and held Neteyam's hand. "You're going to make it bro." I smiled and places my hand on his chest, who was covered in blood. I started to pray.

"Eywa please! He's only 14! He does not deserve to die." I was talking to my other half. "You're shot too, sister." she said but I shook my head. "Help me heal him, I don't need to live. He deserves it. If I die I don't mind, but he has to live." I told her and she nodded.

We were on some cliff and we took Neteyam up on the surface. Boys layed him down and I saw dad. "Neteyam's hurt!" Lo'ak yelled and I saw dad's worried face. "Watch his head!" dad said and I pushed dad away. "Eywa will let me heal him!" I said in a rush and put my hands on his wound.

"I'm sorry bro, but I have to take it out." I said sadly and started digging around his chest, trying to find the bullet. He was screaming and I heard mum yelling and running towards us. "Got it!" I said happily and put the little metal ball out.

I put my hand on his chest. "I've got you bro." I smiled at him. He was trying to breathe, he was shot into his lung, same as me here. I remained calm, even if I was shot. I promised something.

I closed my eyes and started thinking of his chest healing, the hole to heal and everything to come back to normal. "Your hands are glowing Remi." Neteyam said and I opened my eyes. "That's because I asked Eywa to heal you. She's helping me right now." I smiled at him and he hissed. "It's healing." I explained and he nodded.

After some time I put my hands away. It was just a little scar on his chest that was left. "Thank you sis!" he got up and hugged me. Everyone let out a heavy breath and I smiled. "Let's go save the day." I said and we all got up.