13.Mate

"Oh hello there sunshine. We are happy today." I smirked at A'onung, who was smiling from ear to ear. "I see the prettiest creature in the whole Universe, of course I'm happy." he said and hugged me around my waist. "Oh you flirt." I playfully rolled my eyes and pecked him.

"That's all I get?" he said playing hurt. "That's what you deserve." I smirked and ran away from him.

The sand was warm and the sun was tickling me on my nose. I love Metkayna, but sometimes I just miss home.

I was running and giggling, when I felt A'onung's hand on my. I gasped and I started to fall. He catched me and hugged me to his chest. I hugged him too and smiled. "I'm so happy I met you." I said and he pulled us apart.

"I wanted to say the same thing!" we laughed and then he started looking at the ocean. "What are you thinking?" I asked him and he smiled at me.

"War is coming, and it might tore us apart." he said sadly and I frowned. "You will be Olo'yektan and I just some girl, that has a big crush on you." I smirked and he rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, whatever." we sat together and watched children play with ilu's. I was smiling at them, sometimes I giggled, when one of them fell, or started splashing water at others.

"Do you think our parents would let us be together?" he asked nervously. "I don't care if they won't." I smirked and he hugged me. "I'll be with you, even if they'll forbid us."

He kissed me happily. "I love you!" he held me on his arms gratefully. "I have to show you something." he stood up and still held me. "Put me down!" I yelled with giggled.

"Not until we're there!" he said and started to run. Then he went to water and called his ilu. "It's little far away from here." he smiled and I hugged his torso. "Let's go!" and we swam.

-----

We were swimming a while now, when I saw a big mountain. "Where are we?" I asked him, but he didn't reply. We swam on his ilu to come big cave. "We're here." he smiled and we got off of his ilu.

"It's so beautiful here." I was looking around us. It was a big cave with a little waterfall and pool inside it. It was glowing in a light blue colour, because of the water. I smiled at the view.

"It is." he said and I caught him looking at me. I blushed and turned around. "You're so pretty when you're blushing." he said and now I was red as tomato. My dad loves that phrase.

I kissed him and put my hands behind his neck. He immediately kissed me back, which made me smile a little. He put his hands on my waist, then a little lower.

Then he put his hands on my butt and squeezed it. I gasped and he took his opportunity. He let his tongue in my mouth and kissed me deeply. Our tongues were dancing in a perfect way together.

He squeezed my but again and put his hands on my tights. I put my legs around his abdomen and continued kissing him. He took me to the waterfall and now we were wet as fuck. "Hey!" I squealed and giggled. "Now I'm all wet." I pouted but he lend over to my ear.

"When I'm done with you, you'll be wet again." he whispered and sent shivers all down my spine. Something started dancing in my stomach. My eyes winded and he smirked.

He kissed me again and I quickly kissed him back. He sat and I was sitting in his lap feeling something hard under me. I knew what that was.

I pushed my hips closer to him to tease him and he growled. "Love, keep doing that and you're fucked. Literally." he growled again and my eyes winded. Oh my Eywa, what am I doing right now.

I smirked and kissed him hardly. He kissed me back and layed me down. I was laying before him with my chest rising and falling in not normal pace.

Then he layed on me and started kissing my neck. I sighed and my breath hitched in my throat. He found my sweet spot and started kissing and biting it. It was so much pleasure you can't even tell. He pulled off of me and looked at me.

"I love you." I breathed and he smirked at me. "I know it's fast as fuck, but I decided." I said and looked at him. I held my braid and he smiled at me. "Are you really so sure, you want to spend your life with me?" he asked and I sat in front of him. "I'm sure as much as you are." I smirked and he took his braid.

He kissed me and made tsaheylu. (Me and my friend, we call it blblblblll) I felt all he felt, all this love, lust and joy. I smiled at him and kissed him again. I layed back and he started kissing my neck, then he started kissing my chest.

****TW you know what😏 18+ guys****

He pulled my loincloth away and smiled at me. "You're so beautiful love." I blushed hard and covered my face. I felt his mouth on my nipple and I sighed. He started kissing, biting and licking my nipples and I couldn't held back my moans.

I was moaning mess. He then started kissing lower and lower until he got to my other loincloth. He looked at me and I nodded. With a swift motion, he pulled my loincloth and started kissing me again.

His kissed were now closer and closer to my clit and only that made me moan after fuck. "You're so needy. Look." he took his finger and pulled it inside me. I moaned and gasped at the same time.

"You're so wet for me already." he smirked and I glared at him slightly. He pulled out and put his mouth on me. And fuck he was good.

He started kissing my clitoris. Then he stuck out his tongue and started doing his magic. "Oh my- A'onung!" I screamed when he put his two fingers inside me. "Yes love?" he smiled innocently and pushed into me harder. My eyes rolled back in pleasure.

"Do you want more?" he smirked and I nodded. He started thrusting his fingers in me in faster way and I was nearing my end. "No no no love." he pulled out and I pouted. "You're coming on my cock, beautiful." he said and I gasped.

Before I could say anything, he thrusted his cock right into me. "Nung!" I screamed and put my legs around him. It was mix of pleasure and pain and I felt tear left my eye. "It's okay love, it'll be okay." he kissed my forehead and I put my legs down.

He started slowly, so I can adapt. When I adjusted to his length I pushed my hips up, so he can get more into me. He smirked at that act and he took my hips to keep them steady.

I made a sad face and he smirked widely as fu-. He grinned and then started thrusting in me in a higher, and higher speed.

I came on his dick in matter of seconds. "Nung!" I screamed as I came. He was still thrusting, but in matter of another seconds he came too. "Oh fuck!" he screamed too and layed on me.

"I love you." we said it at the same time and laughed together. I brushed away some of his hair, who managed to fall to his face. "You're so handsome, I'm happy to have you." I smiled and he kissed my forehead. "I'm so happy I have you."