11.Love

"Where were you now?!" dad was mad, so mad. "I-" I wanted to explain. "No, lies." he said strongly. "What did A'onung tell you all?" I asked him and Tonowari.

We were in the chief's mauri. It was just me, my parents and A'onung's parents. "Like guys, you should sit down. It's a long story." I said smiling.

"Quaritch is here." I said. "With sky people, they're like a far away, maybe 300 kilometers or more. I was talking with Spider, he's okay and he's happy he found his biological dad." I smiled at dad. "I talked to Quaritch too. I said I was from far away and that Norm did take a helicopter here to do some science stuff." I glared at dad.

"That's why we use ikrans." I said strongly and started talking again. "He was pissed, but didn't kill me. He even didn't tried to, until I tried to swim away. Then I heard a gun loading. He was trying to scare me, he don't have those balls to kill me and angry you, Ma." I smirked.

"I shot one of his friends and swam away, they didn't see me." I ended my story and smiled. "We're in danger." Tonowari said and I nodded. "They want to kill everyone." I said and Ronal's eyes winded.

-------

I was enjoying myself at the beach, when I heard A'onung behind me. "Hey." I smiled at him and hugged him. "Are you okay? Nothing bad happened to you?" I was looking for any scratches.

"I'm okay, love." he said that and I melted. I love that nickname already. "I'm glad." I said amazed.

"I have a surprise for you." he took my hand and ran to the forest. "What surprise?" I asked, but he shook his head. "Why would I tell you? It's a surprise!" he laughed and I playfully rolled my eyes. "Okay, okay." I ran after him.

It started raining. I love rain. We went to his mauri, but through the forest. "What do you want in your mauri?" I asked him with a smirk. "I have something for you." he take a sack and pulled a necklace from it. It was beautiful. "Oh my, A'onung! I love it!" I said and hugged him.

He gigled and put it on my neck. "Oh my god." I looked at myself in the water.

"I made it first time, you told us you have a spirit sister tulkun

"I made it first time, you told us you have a spirit sister tulkun." he said and I smiled. "Now I have to make you something too." I smiled. "No, because it's your birthday tomorrow." he said and my eyes winded. "We're here already 6 months? Oh my Eywa!" I smiled and hugged him. "Thank you." I said and kissed his cheek."

He sat me down and started playing with my hair. "Do you want to braid it?" I asked him and he nodded happily. He took out some brush and charms.

He startes doing two little braids that framed my face. He put some golden charms into it and it looked good already. Then he started doing little braids at the top of my head, that took him like 2 hours to make. I was smiling all the time, he was telling me stories about the ocean and I was telling him stories about our forest.

After a long time he was done, and it looked amazingly gorgeous!!

"Oh fuck, that's good! How?" I said with my mouth wide open and kissed his cheek again

"Oh fuck, that's good! How?" I said with my mouth wide open and kissed his cheek again. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" My smile was wide as f-.

"I sometimes braid my own hair and it's no big difference." he said and laughed at my reaction. "But it's so pretty, it suits you so much." he said and kissed my forehead. "Thank you." I blushed slightly and looked down.

"From now on, you're braiding my hair all the time." I said and he laughed. "Oh my- now I'll braid your hair!!" I giggled and he nodded. "Okay." he sat down and I let loose his curly hair.

"Why's your hair so pretty?" I pouted and he smiled. "So you can say that it's pretty." he said and I playfully rolled my eyes.

I braided top of his head. I let his back hair loose, so everyone can see how long his hair really is. "Your hair is longer than mine." I giggled and he scoffed. "And what?"

I finished braiding his hair and put a little bun on top of his head.

"I like it

"I like it." I said when I finished and he nodded. He got up and looked at himself in the water. "It looks great!" he smiled at me. "I wanted to keep your bun, but still wanted everyone to see your long hair." I explained and he nodded. "I love it." he kissed me and my eyes winded.

But then I closed my eyes and kissed him back. His lips were so soft, it was like a cloud, who was kissing me. I felt like I was in heaven.

We parted and put our foreheads together. I smiled at him and he smiled back. "And I love you." I whispered and he opened his mouth in shock. "I-i love you too." he said and I kissed him back.

He smirked into the kiss and I pulled his hair a little. I really loved him. We pulled apart again and sat together watching rain with big smiles on our faces.