10.Quaritch

I stopped laughing, when I'd seen a big ship. "Tutee, Koro, swim away! Now!" I yelled and they nodded. "What-?" A'onung tried to ask, but I quickly shushed him. "Be quiet." I said and flew up to the clouds.

"Those are sky people, even those blue one's. They're called Avatars, they're like my dad was, but they're bad." I frowned and flew closer to them. "What are they doing here?" A'onung asked and I sighed. "They're looking for my family." I said truthfully and he put his hand on my shoulder. "I'll help you fight them if you will." he smiled at me and I returned his smile. "Thank you." I said gratefully.

They started going somewhere and I was quickly behind them. "A'onung, this is really dangerous, we have to have ears and eyes everywhere, understand?" I said and he nodded. I saw a little island, where they stopped, maybe for night. "Hey I'll take you here, you'll be quiet and I'll look around, yeah?" he nodded and I left him on a big mountain.

I flew down and saw my borrowed ilu coming they way. I jumped off of my ikran and dove into the water. I was so glad I had my fighting clothes on me.

Before I dove into the water, I had taken my bow and my arrows

Before I dove into the water, I had taken my bow and my arrows. I glared at those sky people and called my ikran, telling him to take A'onung back.

I looked up and saw Quaritch. "That bitch." I saw Spider then, he was happy with his dad. Oh my god. I did my calling noise and swam away. Then I did it again and saw Spider going out. "Whe're you going?" Quaritch asked and Spider smiled. "I want to watch the eclipse." he said and Quaritch let him be.

I did my calling noise again and swam to the side of their ship, where Spider was. "Hello, bro." I smirked and his eyes winded. "Why are you here?" he asked looking at eclipse, trying not to show her was talking to someone.

"I wanted to check on you, you'd helped them. It's so pretty of you, you know? Like he's your dad so I don't blame you, but I still hate him." I said and he rolled his eyes. "You're not taking me away, aren't you?" he asked and I shook my head. "You're happy." I looked down. "Kiri misses you." I whispered and he looked down at me.

"I miss her too." he said sadly with teary eyes. "You'll meet again." I took his hand, who was swinging. "Spider, what are you doing?" Quaritch's voice came and I put my hand away. "N-nothing." he was always a bad liar.

"Yeah, like I believe you." I took my bow with arrow and I drawed it. "Are you talking to some fish, or what?" he laughed and I saw his head. "You're close." I said and smirked. His eyes winded. "How did you get here!?" he shoutes, but didn't call his squad.

"Oh, it was a long was, you're really on a bad was you know? You tracked Norm's helicopter's signal didn't you? Yeah, he told us you would. But you're on a bad way, Norm was just doing his science things, trying to know more about reef clans of Pandora. He know about us forest people and he's trying to know everyone." I said and winked at him.

"Like I'll be live my enemy." he rolled his eyes. "Yeah, like you'll belive me. That's why you didn't call your squad, you know I'm dangerous, you saw me in that forest." I said in a lower tone and his eyes winded again. "I thought I knew your face from somewhere." he glared at me.

"You tried to kill my siblings, it was just my defence mod." I smirked. "I couldn't kill you, your son literally saved your life. I didn't want to kill aan innocent." I pointed at Spider and he smiled at me.

"It was nice meeting you, but I'm scared I have to go." I turned around and heard a gun loading. "You wouldn't kill me." I turned back and smirked at him. "Why are you so sure?" he glared at me.

"You know that having me dead is nothing good. You don't want to piss of all my family and friends." I smirked. "I want to piss your father." he said and I drawed my bow. "But not my mother, I believe she killed you once. I'll do it for her the second time." I glared at him and shot one of his people behind him.

I quickly dove under the ship and really low. We swam on the ocean bottom. I heard gunshots, but nothing. They didn't see me. I smirked and swam away with my borrowed ilu.