Our pups

{Playing} Merry PLLIstmas ~ Plave•

•.𖤐⋆。˚🐾⋆𖦹✮🥟⋆✧˖°

Genre: fluff & omegaverse
Quote ~ Chaos makes the muse
•.♡︎⋆。˚💦⋆𖦹✮🐚⋆✩˖°
Written - ???
Published - ???
•.♡︎⋆。˚❄️⋆𖦹✮🐾⋆✩˖°
✨- 619 words

~

"Hyunie, Be careful," Seungmin said as he waddled into the living room. The big windows were decorated with white as it snowed outside the warm and cozy home, where his husband chased their pups. "No, no, no" "PAPA!!!" The toddlers squealed as they hid by the Christmas tree.

Seungmin giggled as he sat on the couch and watched the three. "Where are the pups?" Hyunjin teased as he crawled on the floor.

"I gotcha!" The older spoke as he held Min-hye and Byeol in his arms. The alpha kissed all over the twin's faces, extracting loud giggles from the two.

Hyunjin then got up, the two kids still in his arms as he walked to where his mate was sitting. The older put the two down before sitting down tiredly. Min-hye sat on her papa's lap and smiled.

The little girl put her hands on her papa's belly and smiled brightly. "Is she kicking?" Seungmin asked as he stroked her hair. "Yes!" She squealed excitedly at feeling the unborn baby kick her small hands.

Seungmin smiled softly as he watched the overly excited child giggle. "Min get down" Hyunjin spoke softly to the little girl who pouted. "Don't wanna" she spoke softly wrapping her arms around Seungmin's bump.

"Why not?" Hyunjin asked her and she turned away. "I'm fine, she's just tired," Seungmin said as he ran his hand through the little girl's black hair. "Fine only because she's cute" the older spoke and Seungmin giggled.

"When is Santa coming?" Byeol asked and Min-hyun perked up at the mention of Santa Claus. "In a couple of days bub, but only if you're good and you have to be sleeping" Byeol nodded excitedly.

"Can we watch Grinch?" Byeol asked shaking Hyunjin. "Of course pup" Hyunjin answered with a smile. "Yay!" Byeol squealed excitedly as his appa turned on the TV.

•.♡︎⋆。˚❄️⋆𖦹✮🐾⋆✩˖°

"Finished" the pregnant male spoke softly as he looked at Byeol who; was snuggled into his appas side. "They fell asleep," Hyunjin said kissing the little boy's head. "So cute," Hyunjin spoke as he moved the stray hairs from Min-hye's face.

Hyunjin stood up Byeol in his arms sleeping peacefully. "Don't even think about it" Hyunjin said "I wasn't" Seungmin said as he rolled his eyes. "I'll be back to get her" Seungmin nodded and looked down at Min-hye who had her head resting on his belly.

•.♡︎⋆。˚❄️⋆𖦹✮🐾⋆✩˖°

Seungmin was cuddled up into Hyunjin's chest as the alpha had his hands wrapped around the younger's bump. "Isn't Min-Hye heavy?" Hyunjin asked and Seungmin shook his head.

"Not really, she's always been clingy towards you but lately she's been clinging to me and I think she's just a bit scared of not getting attention from me once the baby comes, cause she's not gonna be the only girl anymore," Seungmin said as he ran his hands through the olders blonde hair.

Hyunjin hummed and smiled as he looked at the other. "What?" "Maybe I was jealous," Hyunjin said softly and Seungmin shook his head in disbelief. "Hyunie she's our pup" "I know" the older hummed "You're ridiculous" Seungmin scoffed and Hyunjin kissed his forehead.

"I love you so much," Hyunjin said as he kissed the corner of the other's mouth. "I love you too baby" Seungmin replied before kissing the alpha's lips.

"I want cookies" the omega smiled as he looked at the other. "Now?" Hyunjin asked and the pregnant male nodded "Yes now!" Seungmin spoke softly. "I'll be back" "Hurry" Seungmin smiled happily as he watched his husband exit the room.

END