CHAPTER 1 : Origins

In gotham, 22 February Allie is at home going to get down to eat dinner but then she smelled smoke, she quickly tried to find her parents but they're no where to be found, then some rubble fell, she was trapped, luckily their neighbor saw and called the police, batman is on patrol with Nightwing and robin they went pass the burning house, he saw that the fireman haven't come so they decided to go in and save any survivors.

Allie was found but she also said"MOM!!... DAD!!... help... please?" batman found her but she insisted that he goes and find her parents but batman said "kid it's dangerous what about I rescue you and they try to find your parents?" she nodded and he took her to safety but then,..

KABOOM!!!! the house explodes

"You alright kid?" batman asked, Allie nodded, batman exclaimed "don't come near the-" Allie quickly runs to the rubble before batman could finish his sentence. Allie sat by the rebel she cries and sobs then mumbles "mom, dad.... no please, I'm scared, don't go please, huh?" suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder. "I know the feeling kid, now common" batman said

a few minutes later batman asked "is she alright?" fireman said "yeah minor scratches but shes alright", "a few scratches where?" batman asked. There weren't any wounds on the girl turns out it healed already.

the bat signal lights up, "you should go batman we can take care of her" said the fireman but batman, nightwing, and robin already left.