CHAPTER 2 : Orphan

6 months went by (while the 6 months Allie is in and out of many foster homes, Tim (robin) was kidnapped by joker [we all know what happens] then retired)

mean while at Wayne manor, Alfred said "master Bruce I do say you've been awfully sad since.." "yeah but-" Bruce was cut while speaking, Dick said "hey Bruce remember that little girl from 6 months ago? you should visit her in the orphanage" Bruce said "maybe I will"

the next day he came as batman, "what can I help you.. BATMAN!!" the front desk woman exclaimed, batman asked "is Allie Constafaun here?" the front desk woman said "yes but-" "she'll be back at 8'o clock" batman left while bringing Allie.

"hey!! let go of me... batman?" as she squabbles, "sorry, hey wanna get some ice scream?" batman asked "oh sure but-" Allie was cut by batman grabbing her and they got down getting ice cream, then they both ordered Allie got vanilla and batman got chocolate, "you know no one told me being an orphan is hard, harder than not knowing your own biological dad" Allie said catching batman of guard as they're eating ice cream "huh?! Tony wasn't you biological dad?" Allie says "yeah, isn't it obvious?" Batman thought then Allie shows batman a ring

"J A J ?" batman a bit baffled "let me guess one of the J is for Janet Phosphur and A for Allie Constafaun" "how did you?" Allie surprise, "they didn't call me worlds greatest detective for nothing" batman said proudly, Allie says "my mom says tha...

"J A J ?" batman a bit baffled "let me guess one of the J is for Janet Phosphur and A for Allie Constafaun" "how did you?" Allie surprise, "they didn't call me worlds greatest detective for nothing" batman said proudly, Allie says "my mom says that this is her wedding ring, when I was born the immediately carved an a in the middle on they're rings representing me she also said that the loved me so much but my dad was in danger with him being with us is endangering me and my mom so he was forced to leave us but they kept they're rings", "so his initial is a j" batman thought then he said "wanna go around gotham for a bit then get dinner?", Allie said excitedly "oo yes please" and in 8:30 she's dropped of at the orphanage.