49 ZANDER RANT (hes the best)

Hc zander to be the clumsiest person ever??

Like Tmc goes out to eat? U best bet he's tucking a napkin into the collar of his shirt (and still getting food all over himself)

THIS IS WJAY I MEAN

TAHST AN ACTUAL PICTURE OF ME AFTER EATINY PASTA

TAHST AN ACTUAL PICTURE OF ME AFTER EATINY PASTA. AT MY GROWN AGE OF 15 YEARS.

When he eats he always gets crumbs all over everything and like sauce around his mouth

He slips on everything ever like bro CANT walk

He can't walk straight or be straight like

And he's also so sassy like a teacher won't let him use the bathroom? He leaves anyway he doesn't care. He gets called to the principal? He's cussing the teacher out fs.

"Well it's not my fault you shoved your dildo so far up your ass you lost it"

And Shannon FREAKS when she hears some of the shit he says. She'll be like "well u weren't wrong.. but you should've just listened 🙄"

"Well it's not my fault her husband cheated."

"ZANDER"

Or like when a teacher yells at him to stop talking to his friends

"How about you stop talking I think my conversation is far more interesting then the civil war."

Or "get off your phone."

"Get off your bipolar meds and kill yourself"

But he's also the type of guy to say wild shit and just not even realize he's saying smth wrong (bad social cues he has autism ok.)

"Why are you failing my class."

(In front of the entire class.) "because it's boring and you aren't a good teacher."

And then gets sent to the principal like "wtf did I do wrong?"

Bruh I love him he's so silly

But like I don't understand why ppl say he's mean💔 like yeahhh to Drew he's a dick Bc drew BULLIES him and he took a few days to warm up to Jake but he apologized to Jake for being 'immature' when he was literally jsur trying to protect himself and his friends. He has strong morals and he knows what he wants. Like he won't force himself to do something he doesn't like, but that doesn't make him a bad person. I feel like he'd be generally well likes with his peers because he'd just be chill and nonchalant but also nice like yes ofc he'll help you with ur hw in class but he will not make plans outside of school with you Bc it makes him uncomfortable and he ain't afraid to say it if that's a good example? Hes such a caring person especially towards his friends and ESPECIALLY towards Hailey. He loves Hailey and will protect her with his life on the line. Like how he told her he supported her decision if she decided to forgive Jake and let him in the club, he trusts Hailey intuition but he doesn't want her to get hurt by him AGAIN. He ends up forgiving Jake and trusting him and loving him just as he does with the rest of his friends. He has a sort of sarcastic sense of humor for example when he and Milly are like "woah.. I think I just saw your head get even bigger just now." And he's like "your one to talk." Like NO he's not bullying his friends he's goofing around with them as friends do.

And like I feel like yes he's protective over Luke the same way he is with the rest of the club, but I also think he kind of knows Luke can protect himself whereas he fears Hailey might let herself get hurt or walked all over. Because he is never really going out of his way to help luke I feel like they more so have an understanding between themselves like yk when they are telling Jake why Hailey has stage fright and they just share a look. And then Luke knows that it's okay with Zander if he tells his story. Like Zander would know if Luke needed help with something but they are a team and they help each other equally jsut by understanding.

But with Hailey it's not that he loves Hailey more then he loves Luke it's that he feels she lets ppl walk all over herself and he thinks he needs to protect her and kind of try and rationalize some of her thoughts.

And also iff topic but I love how Zander trusts Luke sm like in episode nine or wtvr when Zander was yelling at Jake over the audio and Luke grabbed his arm and was like he's not worth it and Zander was just like oh okay nvm then because Zander trusts thag Luke understands him. Luke understands WHY Zander is upset but he helps Zander control his emotions

ANYWAYS 791 words later I think I'm done ranting but omg I could keep going for literal hours 😭😭

But yeah rosy wrote his character SO well