89 - RANT

Guys I was watching tmf TikTok's as one does and I saw this one edit of Jake saying smth abt him ditching his friend of five years to hang out w ppl he just met and THE COMMENTS WERE SO WRONG.

They were like yeah Jake is a bad friend because he ditched the jomies and he wanted to end their 3 year long friendship over people he just met blah blah blah and like he didn't have to stop hanging out with the dromies basically.

LIKE.

Babes.

HE CHOSE THE MUSIC CLUB BECAUSE THE DROMIES DIDNT ACCEPT HIM FOR ENJOYING BEING IN TMC AND HE DIDNT WANT DREW TO KEEP BULLYING TMC BECAUSE THEY TREATED HIM BETTER THEN DREW DID.

Drew was so judgy over the fact that Jake was in TMC and that's not something Jake should have to hide

I honestly love drew I think he's a very well written character but Jake had EVERY RIGHT to stop being friends with the dromies and omg I'm so mad😭😭😭

Jake didn't just ditch his friends for no reason he clearly cares very deeply about his friends in the drake break up he didn't ever specifically tell drew he didn't want to be friends he just told him that he loved being a part of the music club and being friends with TMC and that was when he was convinced he never would've been forgiven by TMC he was just saying it because it's how he felt.

And when he ditched the dromies in ep6 it was because TMC asked him to hang out first he wasn't even ditching the dromies he just had other plans and couldn't tell them because he legit would've been bullied

Like if u are scared ur friends will bully u because of your interests than you need new friends

Like I love drew but he is not the good guy. He's an extremely well written antagonist who I hope will have a redemption arc. He was in the wrong — and so was Jake and TMC in ways as well, but drew was the main problem.

He didn't want to end his friendship with the dromies he just wanted to be able to be friends with them and the music club and not have to lie to avoid being made fun of.

Thanks for coming to my ted talk 😝