64 - Shicheal Smut (as promised)

Me and my man got back tg so I'm chillin now 🤪

Guys what's their ship name mannon or shichael i like shichael

Wtf am I doing rn

Anyways !!!!TW!!!!smut 😭😭

——

Shannon loved coming home to her family on a long day. She quite enjoyed coming home to see her three kids, cook dinner for them, and then hang out as a family for the rest of the night.

She was so overwhelmingly happy. She loved her kids, and she loved her husband just as much.

But she will admit, sometimes she likes to have the house to just her and Michael. No kids, just the two of them.

And tonight was one of the once-in-a-blue-moon glorious occasions.

Bethany was at Hannah's house, Hailey was with Milly, and Zander was with Luke.

Shannon got home an hour before Michael to start making supper for the two of them. She started up some homemade sauce and spaghetti, plating it along with a glass of wine right in time for Michaels arrival.

She heard his keys rattling in the door, excitedly rushing into the entryway to greet him.

As soon as he was inside, she jumped into his arms, wrapping hers tightly around his shoulders. He snaked his around her waist.

"Well hello there" Michael said enthusiastically. Leaning down and placing a loving kiss on her lips.

"Hi honey"

Michael broke out of their hug. He entered the kitchen, pleasantly surprised with the meal that was presented to him.

"Ooh~ what's all this for?" He asked, setting his work bag down besides the kitchen table.

Shannon wrapped her arms around him. "Well, the kids are all out for the night, so I figured we'd wanna have some time to ourselves?"

Michael smirked, sitting down at his plate of pasta.

"So, how was work?" Shannon asked, throwing her hair up into a pony tail before she began eating.

"Pretty good. Although, my wife wasn't there so it could've been better."

Shannon smiled, a light pink blush finding her cheeks. "Well, I'm here now."

The couple finished eating their dinner, making flirtatious comments and giving sultry looks the entire time.

Shannon cleaned up the table and began washing their plates. Michael came up to her, hugging her from behind and gently pressing their body's together.

Shannon chuckled, switching the faucet off and turning around to face her husband. She connected their lips in a needy kiss, slowly moving their jaws against each others.

The kiss deepened, neither wanting to pull away.

Shannon reached up to Michael's dress shirt and began unbuttoning it slowly, gliding the soft fabric off his arms and tossing it onto the ground.

Her hands slid down his body, fiddling with his belt, and removing his pants all together.

Michael returned the favor, unbuttoning her blouse and sliding her leggings off.

He reached back, unclipping her bra, tossing it to the ground with the rest of her clothes.

He had picked her up and carried her into the living room, placing her down on the couch and climbing on top of her without breaking their lips.

(Guys it gets grosser from here I think I might vomit. I'm pretending this isn't Michael and Shannon istg🥲)

He carefully inserted himself into his wife, breaking the kiss as she let out a low moan.

He started out slow, speeding up as they both got more comfortable.

He connected their lips again, kissing her as they both uhm cum I can't do this bullshit anymore I hope you fucking enjoyed this shit because I want to vomit like actually why did I say I would do this.

But a promise is a promise 🤷‍♀️

Istg I'm much better at writing smut but yk I don't usually write fucking Michael x Shannon smut so 😭

Anyways coming up next is Michael x the teacher who made Lia sit next to Hailey 😘😘 my otp ship