𝟏: 𝐀 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫

The single word, "Stop!" hung heavy in the air, thick with a mixture of breathless urgency and something else entirely

The single word, "Stop!" hung heavy in the air, thick with a mixture of breathless urgency and something else entirely. It sliced through the symphony of moans and gasps, a jarring note in the otherwise carnal melody. My chest heaved, my heart a frantic drum solo against my ribs. Pain and pleasure warred within me, each vying for dominance.

This wasn't supposed to be like this. Not exactly. Riya, my ever-so-helpful best friend, had diagnosed me with a classic case of sexual frustration, insisting the cure involved immediate horizontal mambo. Maybe she was right. Maybe this raw, unbridled desire coursing through me wasn't entirely healthy. But the man above me, a whirlwind of tattooed muscle and bedroom bravado, was fueling a fire I didn't know existed.

"What?" he rasped, his voice rough and thick. He obeyed my command, albeit reluctantly, freezing mid-thrust. Concern, however fleeting, flickered across his features.

"Angel," he murmured, his voice gentler now, "Are you hurt?"

"Slow down," I gasped, the words tumbling out in a breathless rush. "Please."

He smirked, "I don't hold back, darling. I did warn you, didn't I?" A memory flickered - him, all rough edges and a playful glint in his eyes, gauging my reaction. I'd said yes then, consumed by a raw attraction that left me breathless.

The intensity escalated. His thrusts became a whirlwind, punctuated by searing nips at my earlobe. His grip on my waist tightened, a delicious possessiveness. Our kisses were a frantic battle for dominance, leaving me gasping for air. He found that sweet spot again, sending shivers down my spine and reducing me to a tangle of whimpers.

With a powerful hand at the back of my neck, he arched me further back, a delicious ache blooming in my lower body. Each thrust left a mark, a constellation of heat blossoming on my neck. His kisses turned urgent, punctuated by sharp nips that sent a jolt through me.

"Let go," he rasped, his voice laced with command. "Let me take you to heaven," His touch on my breast was a delicious counterpoint to the storm raging within me. I gasped, overwhelmed by the exquisite torture he was inflicting. It was too much.

His words were a harsh whisper, each syllable punctuated by a deep thrust. "TAKE. IT. LIKE. A. GOOD. GIRL," he commanded, his voice a low growl. "Show me you like it." His grip on my breast tightened, the pinch of his fingers a delicious counterpoint to the storm brewing within me. My breath hitched, a gasp escaping my lips as pleasure threatened to overwhelm.

Then, a sudden sting. A sharp smack against my backside sent a jolt through me. Disbelief flickered across my mind for a fleeting moment before it was consumed by a surge of heat. He hovered above me, my legs instinctively wrapping around him, offering myself further. My vulnerability was a stark contrast to the raw power radiating from him.

He didn't waste the opportunity. With a swift movement, he sat, pulling me onto his lap. My breath caught in my throat as my backside met the spot where the sting still lingered. His hand found its way back, kneading that very spot in a slow, circular motion. It was a curious blend of punishment and solace, sending shivers down my spine.