𝕾𝖕𝖎𝖓 𝖔𝖋𝖋 #4

Journey from Fear to Love
Maanya Oberoi (18+)

THIS IS A VERY DARK NOVEL, UNLIKE OTHER BOOKS IN OBEROI SERIES, THIS WILL BE THE DARKEST OF THEM ALL, WITH MATURE THEMES LIKE VIOLENCE, CONFUSED CONSENT, AND MANY MORE TRIGGERING CONTENT BUT IT DOENS'T HAVE CHEATING AND HAS A HAPPY ENDING

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, KINDLY READ THE TRIGGER WARNINGS BEFORE PROCEEDING ⚠️

Her love story had everything- obsession, possessiveness, control, lust and most importantly FEAR, except love.

The sheltered princess of the OBEROI empire- Maanya Oberoi was the opposite of the other princess (Akshita). She was weak, introverted, shy and obedient. A 19-year-old, unaware of life in the outside world was protected by five male members of the family, our Velvet Thunder Aisha, Sarcastic Riya and Badass sister Akshita. There was a big fortress around her to shield her from the world, but what happens when no one can shield her from Lucifer himself? Not even THE SHADOW.
Ishaan Singhania, the Lucifer himself, the reincarnation of the Devil on the earth. He fears no one, and he is the biggest fear of the sweet Maanya. He kills people for the fun of it, chopping them limb from limb, draining their blood, soaking the blood on a sponge and feeding them their mutilated body parts. He is ruthless, dominating, unhinged and a psychopath. He cages his belongings under seven locks and he wishes to cage his Little Sunshine. The one ray of light, he ever witnessed in his life. He wishes to cage it so that he can control it.

Will her fear ever turn into love? Or will he engulf his sunshine into his dark world and ruin her altogether?