𝕾𝖕𝖎𝖓 𝖔𝖋𝖋 #3

JOURNEY FROM OBSESSION TO LOVE

THE STORY OF AKSHITA OBEROI AND ABHIMAAN SINGH.

So, I would tell you the inspiration for this novel was very cliched, you could say. If anyone from the Indian audience has seen this serial called- Kasauti Zindagi Ki, It had the character of Komolika, whom I always sympathised with or the character of Maya from Behadh, I always used to think, why do the MMC fall for the other simple sweet girl, when a girl is passionately loving them. I wanted a different ending for those FMCs, so this is an attempt. Hope you enjoy it!

Meet Akshita, a tough and fearless girl living in the busy city of Jaipur. She's known for her bold personality and never backs down from a challenge. But there's one thing she never expected: she's fallen for her brother's best friend, Abhimaan.

Now, here's the twist-Abhimaan can't stand Akshita. He hates her guts. But despite all the tension, Akshita can't help but have feelings for Abhimaan. Maybe it's his cool and confident demeanour or his charming smile that makes her heart skip a beat. Whatever it is, she's totally smitten.

But love isn't easy, especially when the person you're crushing on can't stand you. Akshita tries to hide her feelings, pretending she's not affected by Abhimaan's dislike. But deep down, she's longing for his affection.As Akshita tries to figure out her feelings, she realizes that love isn't always simple. It's messy and complicated, especially when the person you care about doesn't feel the same way.It's a story of love, heartache, and the strength to follow your heart, even when it leads you into uncharted territory. As Akshita navigates the ups and downs of her feelings for Abhimaan, she learns that sometimes, love is worth fighting for, no matter how tough it may seem.