16 | Love for Peace

[Thank You for 1k votes! :D]

The man standing above the ridge jumped down with fierce velocity and aimed his foot at Hadeki's direction.

He spun and sidekicked the man with great speed, he hit him but it only managed to push him off to the side.

"You're really stronger than what the reports said! That's even better!"

"What do you want, Childe?" Hadeki growled in anger as he warded off oncoming arrows with his hand alone.

Some of them were now inflicted with hydro which caused them to slice through the air with greater speed and fatality but Hadeki evaded them successfully.

"Probably the same reason as you, but now my plans have changed for a bit!"

Getting close and personal, the two locked themselves in a period of block and strike as Hadeki showed no restraint in his attacks while the young Harbinger didn't take much effort in dodging.

From their view this battle wasn't all that high scaled but they failed to view their surroundings. The walls and ridges around them were shaking and crumbling down by the mere impact of their fists and electro charged reactions upon every clash.

"I was always right about you!" Tartaglia chimes with a crazed smirk. "I knew you were a fighter at least when we first met but I never imagined you to be this strong!"

Hadeki sunk down and slammed his foot into the man's stomach, springing him away a short distance where he landed with a tight grip on his body.

"And to think...the reports I got about Singora's death mentioned of YOUR deeds in Inazuma..." He laughed then waved his hand infront of his face.

He swiped his hand down and soon a red frilled mask covered most of his face, the area around them increased in density as the hydro swirling around him faded and replaced itself with the purple of electro.

"I have to see what you're made of!"

"And I have to stop wasting my time here..." Hadeki sighed.

The two roaring powerhouses of energy wasted not even a single breath and clashed. The shockwave left a rumble strong enough for anyone on the surface level to feel it's quake.

Their battle gave wake as if the chasm had experienced it's first thunderstorm in ages. The double edged blade of Childe's struck with Hadeki's arm with sheer violence but it was slowly becoming apparent who's holding higher ground.

Every hit Tartaglia gave was only met with an even harder strike back. His opponent was no stranger to surprise encounters after all.

There was an unfiltered need for destruction in his every strike as he kept on sending the Harbinger flying back to the ground with each hit.

"This is already seeming pointless, just tell me what you're after and we can work something out of it." Hadeki growled as he yanked Childe's weapon from him.

"Agh! You know my catch, you'll have to strike me down to get-"

Hadeki gave the man no time to speak, knowing what he would say, and struck his own weapon against his head. With a loud clap, Childe shot back down to the ground in an explosive aftershock.

Still recovering from the impact of hitting the ground, Childe barely got a glance above him but he could see what was there.

Hadeki stood over his body, flatly crushed in the ground in his own outline while the weapon in Hadeki's hand disappears and so does the electrifying aura around Childe.