Author's Note

What else can I really say other than Thank you?

This book has been by far the most popular one on profile to the point I had to edit my thank you section on my other book because this one surpassed that by 10,000 times.

It was all the kind and supportive words of the comments that brought it where it is now, an ending. Something that I've seen many books don't come to.

================

To answer a few questions; Firstly, yes, there will be just one more chapter that will act as an aftermath of the story but it won't be coming out until our next milestone which I will decide on.

Secondly, it won't be a huge time skip to their future because I believe that their future should be left up to interpretation and not use a cliche of "oh yeah they have a child and become old and retired". I didn't want to drag out a story more then it needs to he and also because that concept doesn't really make sense for immortal beings (especially those who are puppets outside of the spirit world.)

Thirdly, I wanted to take this time to ask if anyone who is interested in stories other than Genshin to keep an eye out on my other upcoming books because the next one is almost ready for posting and if the concept of "Vtuber lore based stories" interests you then I hope you can give it a go too!

Who knows, the first chapter might come out in the week as I'm writing this!

================