Prolouge.

Oh great can't belive I died now what do I do?

God: "Now you get to choose what world you want to reincarnate in?"

"Wait really?"

God: "Yes."

"Awesome. Do I also get three things as well." I asked appenterly god who said I can reincarnate and he nod. "Well I want to reincarnate in the one piece world being born in wano and have the name Jack sparrow along with the black pearl. Including with my father for being famous. Now for my three things I want to have a Walkman with my music, because it's going to be boring if I'm out at sea. Then I want my own thunder fruit to be somewhat based on Thor or zerus thunder power making it a zoan type. Third is that I want to have easy access to a powerful versions of my different haki and armament."

God: "Got it. I do hope you enjoy your time in your new world."

Reborn in the country of wano before kaido took over.He's part of the sparrow clan which rules apart of wano before kaido took over.

Narrator

As the others his family was loyal to the kozuki clan. Only his father and Kozuki oden knows the truth about the dragons existence since they thought to be exterminated by the world government.

Now

Wano Country is a country in the New World that is not affiliated with the World Government. Is currently occupied by the Beasts Pirates as their territory, under Kaidou, one of the Four Emperors. Hundreds of years ago, Wano was known as the Country of Gold.

Previously, it was ruled by the Kozuki Family, until the family's usurper, Kurozumi Orochi, conspired to overthrow and supersede their shogunate with the aid of the Beasts Pirates 26 years ago.

Kaido plans to betray Kurozumi Orochi
Family,and dub the island New Onigashima, as part of his ongoing project to transform Wano into a lawless pirate paradise.

Kaido intends for his daughter Yamato and a young boy named Jack to take over as shoguns, though they  have  no desire to do so. As we then see inside a room one of them was charging against him. He have spiked yellow hair necklace around him that have a ship inside of it.

"You bastard! I will have my revenge for wano and father!" I said charging at the behemoth in front of me with only for me to be back handed and rolling on the floor crashing in the wall. "Ack!"

???: "Jack!" I heard a familiar female voice to me and she helped me up causing me to lean against her. She is the biological daughter of Kaido.She have white hair with the end of he times were red. She had two horns sticking out her head.

 She had two horns sticking out her head

"Y-yamato." I said weakly as she turned and glared at the one who sent me backward like a bowling ball. I heard chains shake as yamato was trying to get free.

Kaido: "You brat how did you get free?"

"A-a long there is breath I will always be free!"

Kaido: "If you tell me the descriptions of these poneglyphs not then your stay here would be much less painful than the last eight months."