Burglar Nami

"Damn it until we get a bigger boat then we're screwed." I said. This tiny boat ain't doing nothing for us. Including for Yamato who is the tallest one out of all us. I wish I can use the black pearl right now but I promise dad until I was 18 that I would not open it.

Luffy: "I'm hungry."

Yamato: "Maybe if someone haven't eaten all the food we might still have some."

Luffy: "Well you also ate it all as well!"

Zoro: "Would you two idiots be quiet!" He said and sighed. The food barley lasted for forty-eight hours. He still didn't know who or what yamato was he looked and saw her laying on top of jack who is also tall himself.

Third day

Jojo narrator

As they all decided to talk about each other by telling their history and each of them made a conclusion of zoro just like he had made of them.

"Holy shit a bird finally something to eat." I say and was about to be prepared to spread out my wings but yamato had different ideas.

Yamato: "Let me help!"

"Holy Shit!"

Yamato: "Thunder Baguan!" She shouted which is a weaker version than her father. Luffy getting out of the way as he intend to sling shot me up but her swing launched me up into the air.

"Yamato your going to pay for this!"

Zoro: "You like hitting those two a lot."

Yamato: "It's fun. Besides they always come back, although it wasn't intentional to hit jack."

Luffy: "Thank god, dodged a bullet." Giggling at this.

Narrator jojo

These three friends have been doing this thing back and forth for years. But no matter the times she smacked him, he never got mad. In all the years it never gotten to a serious fight or anything for that matter. She then smiled.

Yamato: "I'm his girlfriend he  could've dodged either way with his wings." She said as it shocked zoro on the second day after showing him his wings.

Above jack slammed slammed into the beak neck head first. All three expected them to knock it out but didn't know how to react.

Jack Pov

"*Jesus Christ don't even know how luffy got stuck stupid anime logic.* Guys think I'm stuck!"

Then the bird continued to fly with me in it ignoring that I was there.

No pov

Zoro: "The hell are you doing." He says and turns to yamato. "Quickly grab a the other two oars we got to chase  before we lose sight of him!"

Yamato: "Don't tell me what to do!" She said but still grabbed them. "Don't forget I'm the first mate!"

Luffy: "Do it already!" Zoro grunting and then ignoring her and continued to paddle faster and faster. Yamato follows as well so they wouldn't be capsize.

In the distance their  are group of guys who are stranded by Nami boat.

Man one: "Your on boat! Please stop!"

Zoro: "Can't stop now!"

Man two: "What?!" Yamato and Zoro continued rowing at immense speeds and the priates barley managed to hang on. The new group of pirates were breathing heavily staring downwards until they caught their breath. Then the one in front drew his sword, as did the other two and looked up.