A fight over One-Hundred Years Old?

As the crew escaped from the island and  on the way to Whiskey Peat. The Going Merry peacefully sailing through the seas of the grand lines.

As Jack listen to his music laying on yamato lap as vivi looks at the necklace what she wants to know is why is it so important to him to make him change like that. And whatever happened to Wano then ask Yamato.

Vivi: "Hey what's so important about his necklace that his personality will change?"

Yamato: "It's the only thing was let by his mother. When he was four years old she left and never returned." Yamato  said causing vivi to give jack a sullen look. Now she understands why his personality changed when his necklace was threatened.

Vivi: "Then what about Wano, he says that his home and knows how it feels for it to be taken over."

Yamato: "*sighs* Me and Jack come from the new world. My 'father' took over his home country and killed his father and the ruler of it. Then he tortured him for eight months until me and him were able to escape to the East blue. We were able to escape thanks to his dragon side as we were chained in sea stone cuffs because of your devil fruits.So you can understand as to why he's so intent on helping you defeat crocodile."

Vivi: "I see." She was right she completely understood why Jack took this mission. "So what's your relationship with Jack. I heard that he had 'fun' with Nami and now is laying on your lap?"

Yamato: "It's because he currently the last dragon."

Vivi: "He's a Dragon!" Vivi shouted in surprise as she thought they were all extinct after the world government was forged.

Yamato: "Yeah. And I technically shouldn't say he's the last of the dragons but not really.back in our new home his uncle who's a dragon came and took us, he trained both of us and told that dragons are able to have a harem. So it took some time for me to agree with it but eventually I did. Me and Nami both have his dragon mark on ours back which gives us his dragon power along with a few others." Yamato explained as she showed her mark on her back.

A/N: Changing lore so sometimes it makes sense

Vivi: "and with that he can have a harem?" She asked confused and yamato laughed out laughed

Yamato: "Feels like deja vu all over again. Just like I told Nami,I'm telling you now, You see it runs base on instinct, that means he's not dense with me but will be with others. So now me and Nami  can tell when he will choose his next mate."

As vivi ponders on this basically confirming that the 'last' dragon  is still alive she looks to see Luffy and Usopp playing in the snow.

Luffy: "Is it going to still snow?"

"Please no I may like the snow but I don't want to pass out when not prepared for it."

Vivi: " Sorry Jack. It could possibly snow but since the sea we're in is special since the seven magnetic forces are from reverse mountain messes with everything. It dosent mean you can't relax though. It's rare for this sea to be wild like the first journey buts it's also still true that this sea is a lot more difficult and dangerous than the normal ones. Never underestimate this sea. Thats the number one rule."