Arlong Park

Jack pov

Three hours after our fight with don Krieg as we head towards Nami hometown. I'm in yamato lap laying down with my headphones in. Luffy laying down as well and Sanji sitting across from Yokasu.

Luffy: "Can't wait to go to the grand line. This way or is that way!"

"Calm down man. We still have a long way to go."

Luffy: "Sorry. Just excited to finally have a cool on board. All we need now is Nami and then nothing is tasking between us and the grand line." Except for captian smoker,glad I trained for haki during those years.

Sanji: "Nami-Chan, I can just think about how beautiful she is all day. Can't wait to see her again."

For some reason this comment annoyed jack. That's when he realized she could be a possible mate. Yamato noticing this too told him to trust his instincts. She had conversations between her multiple times and knows that Nami likes jack, this was the thing holding her back.

Yamato: "How close are we to where Nami is?"

Yosaku: "All three of you really are naive? Don't y'all get it? You guys really don't know how terrifying Arlong is. Nami couldn't stop staring at his pictures, and it wasn't the normal type as well. Me and Johnny are sure that the two have a connection between them." He says and yamato just looks at him knowing what he's talking about.

Sanji: "In any case let's eat."

Luffy: "I'm kinda hungry."

"Been a few hours."

Yamato: "That sounds good."

Yosaku: "Is it impossibly for you four to pay attention! You guys don't know who the evil Arlong is?!"

Sanji: "No."

Luffy: "Yup."

Yamato: "Don't much since we left town about a month ago." I didn't say nothing because I obviously knew but sadly I had to hear or so i 'did' because I turned in my Walkman while Yosaku explained.

Yosaku: "The place that we're heading to is ruled by Arlong. A fish man pirate that once fought besides Jimbei. And jimbei who joined the shichibukai. The shichibukai are the reason why the grand line is called the pirates graveyard. It's because they're are seven of them."

Luffy: "There are seven of them cool!"

Yosaku: "Not cool! To put short, they're pirates that govern the world that are recognized by the world government." And the world government has done worse than the pirates ever could. It's lwhy I refuse to join them when garp said I was.

Sanji: "Why would the world government allow this?"

Yosaku: "As long as the shichibukai gives a portion of their loot to them obtained from uncivilized land they are sanctioned. Other pirates might look down on them and call them government dogs but their power is the real deal. In fact one of them we meet was the one big bro zoro faced, Hawkeye Mihawk. Back to Arlong, jimbei released him on the East blue, and in terms of strength he's far stronger than Don Kreig."

"*Even so there not even close to admiral or yonko lvl and even with this lvl of training I'm not sure how strong I am right now compared to them.*"

Yamato: "*I can think of people more dangerous than him.*"

"Hey Sanji when are you going to make food?"

Sanji: "Oh I forgot. What y'all want?"

"Burger."

Luffy: "Meat on a bone."

Yosaku: "Stir-Fired bean sprouts!"

Yamato: "I would also have a burger."