The Journey begins

No pov

10 years later

As the trio set off to sail after being sent off by the villagers, as they were excited to see them turn their dreams into reality. Thanks to a local man happily offering them a dingy boat. Jack, and Yamato filled it with a couple of barrels and supplies.

Three years have passed since ace have left.
During that time the three continued their growth and grew even stronger. After  eating a devil fruit luffy now 17, and had developed quite the reputation as a local legend, defeating plus *eating* countless beasts that roamed the forest. His punches was able to  smash rock to rubble, unknowingly began  development into the next stage of physical power. As that would come later on. Just for  now, the rubber lad had a big smile adorning his face, wearing his casual red button-up tank top and shorts with a pair of sandals to boot. He is a mild-mannered boy, not the rough and tough pirate most would expect.

Then next is Jack Sparrow. Garp revealed to him about his father and the encounters he had with him. He was the person to defeat him gol d Roger making him reign as the strongest in the world . And told him that in that bottle which carried the black pearl ship had five journals that he personal wrote about himself and the world. He has become a very tall and muscular young man with orange eyes and yellow hair. With a thunder bolt mark on his left eye.On his left hip he also carries a sword. He's the type of pirate that you wouldn't expect because of his mild-manner. The strongest out of the group. Then one day during training he had two wings come out of his back that resembled a dragon.

Then his partner is quite the sight. Ever since her so called "training" began with Garp, if one would be able to call being beaten and thrown into the woods to be attacked by wild animals training, she had become a near equal powerhouse herself. If you asked her, which had yet to be settled.The difference between the three was thankes to her genes giving her quite the growth spurt.

Being a good a ft taller than her "captain," and boyfriend this 18-year-old was quite the image. In order to honor wano she continued to wear the traditional garb. she wears sleeveless white garment with a diamond-shaped design on both sides and an indigo, wisp-patterned bottom half with a white tunic style top and red knee-length skirt. Her short horns were now almost a foot long and bright red, sticking out from her snow-white hair, lightly colored at the tips with some turquoise lighting. Makino has helped her dye it, and it was now a standard look for her.Unlike the weapon she had when she was young her club had became bigger in size as well.

Her name is Yamato and after years passed she decided that her friends will call her by her real name and those that don't her oden. And to all three surprises is that shanks remembers jack because of his father max sparrow traveling alongside Gold D Roger when he was just a baby and the ship was being called  the legendary Black Pearl. The same ship that's around his neck hearing  more tales about his father from shanks makes him respect him even more and wants to free wano and travel the world letting them know that's he's the strongest.

Yamato hearing about oden tales also from shanks was completely inspired to become a pirate and free wano from her father.

Now Jack Pov

Having my walkman playing as yamato is leaned next to me and luffy is on the other side of this very small boat.

Luffy: "Jack, Yamato I'm hungry."

Yamato: "If someone haven't ate all the food we might still have some!" She said irritated.

Luffy: "What but you ate just as much as me." I sighed knowing was about to happened so I took off my head buts and stoped them before it even began.

"Okay okay we all ate the food can we just leave it at that." In hindsight I knew how much luffy can eat so I should've brought more food. It was good few minutes of silence until the boat began to sway. Then out of nowhere around, and a massive whirlpool had formed.