Town That likes Pirates?

After gaining a log pose we were finally setting sail to the hunter base.

Yamato: "I never got to see snow in wano before."

"Same......" That's when there was a thump sound causing the straw hats to look where it came from.

No pov

Luffy: "What happened!" He asked and him and the rest of the crew quickly made their way up to the deck to see Jack laying on the ground.

Zoro: "What's wrong with him?"

Yamato: "I didn't expect the grand line to have this type of weather. But when it's like this dragons into a hibernation to conserve energy."

Sanji: "What's that got to do with him?"

Yamato: "Its because he is part dragon. So we need to get him inside so he won't be in any danger."

Luffy: "Wait so that means he can't move or nothing."

Yamato: "Luffy if I think what your going to do then I will tie you to the pole of this ship." She says and picks up Jack leaving a sulking luffy. Then after putting him to bed and with her next to them that's when she heard Nami scream and quickly went to check. "What's happening!"

Nami: "The entire ship turned it self around now we're heading away from our destination! I only took my eyes off for a second to see what happened."

Mr.9: "Seems like your underestimating the waves. Make me wonder if you really are a navigator."

Miss Wednesday: "That's what make the ocean scary. You can't trust the wind, the sky or waves even the clouds. The only thing you can trust is your log pose. You understand don't you?"

Nami: "Quiet you two! Quit acting so high and mighty and hell!" She yelled at them and then turned to yamato and the others. "If we catch the wind from the right side, we can use it to turn the ship back to 180 degrees on the left."

Usopp: "Right!"

Sanji: "ON IT NAMI-CHAN!"

Mr.9: "such a violent woman."

Yamato: "Is it me or did the air just change."

Nami: "It's impossible..."

Mr9/Miss.Wednesday: "First Breeze of the spring."

Nami: "WHAT?!"

Usopp: "Zoro wake up! This is an emergency!"

Zoro: "zzzz."

Luffy: "Oooh I see a dolphin over there. Let's check it out."

Nami: "Stay quiet!"

Usopp: "Waves are getting higher!"

Sanji:"Now there fog!"

Yamato: "ICEBERG TEN O'CLOCK!"

Nami: "THIS OCEAN IS CRAZY!"

Luffy: "LOWER DECK IS FLOODED WITH WATER!"

Yamato: "JACK!" She shouted and went down to check to see if he was okay.

Nami: "Quickly Usopp go with yamato to seal the lower deck!"

Usopp: "Right!"

Nami: "Clouds are moving to fast!"

Sanji: "Eat up to energize!"

Luffy: "Right!"

Sanji: "Don't eat all of the food!"

Nami: "THE SAIL'S TEARING!"

Yamato: "ANOTHER LEAK ON THE LOWER DECK!"

Usopp: "CRAP BASKET!"