Big Whale

After escaping loungetown now heading towards the grand line, the storm have calmed down a bit.

Nami: "This map doesn't make sense. In order to get to the grand line we have to go over this mountain but somehow it's reverse."

Zoro: "A mountain?" .

Sanji: "We got to crash into it?"

Usopp: "You can't be serious."

"No Nami the map is correct. My father came from the new world and traveled down on that mountain. The new world is where me and yamato." Then me and yamato started to explain how it works. "This is called the reverse mountain, which separates us from the grand line. "

Yamato: "If major currents from all of the four oceans flow towards this mountain."

Nami: "Then that means the four current would collide at the top and then flow into the grand line. I understand it now. If we miss even just a second the going merry will crash into the red line rock and we be at the bottom of the ocean."

Luffy: "So basically a mystery mountain."

Nami: "So that means since were in this current and we don't mess with the rudder we should be able to go up the reverser mountain."

Sanji: "Nami-San! You amazing!" He said and then I formed a smirk, and kissed her on the cheek making her blush.

Nami: "W-what was that for."

"Just for being the best at what you do." I said and then that's when Sanji came up to me.

Sanji: "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING TO NAMI-SAN!" He yelled loudly and I smugly smirked.

Yamato: "*You just wanted to antagonize him didn't you?*"

"*Guilty, but I'm still impressed by her mapping skills, even my father navigating partner had nothing like her.*"

Nami: "*Thanks for the compliment.*" That's when it's stated to rain heavily. "Yamato, Sanji,Luffy, Jack get the sails!"

As we went to secure the sails we were able to see the reverse mountain.

Luffy: "I can see it ! The reverse mountain!"

Usopp: "That's got to be the biggest mountain I've ever seen."

Nami: "Entrance to the grand line."

"Home." I said and felt a hand wrapped around mines. Knowing that it was yamato and because she was probably worried about us being close.

Usopp: "Uh guys, I can't see the clouds!" That's when the ship started to be sucked in by the water current.

Yamato: "We're getting pulled in by the water!"

Luffy: "Hold the rudder tight!"

Sanji/Usopp: "Aye!"

Luffy: "Jack, Nami where the entrance?! Other wise we're gonna crash if we keep going like this."

Nami: "Head for that cliff!"

"She right. If we make it through the middle then we're in the grand line!"

Usopp: "You're serious?!"

"Have you not been listening to my stories?!"

Nami: "He's right!" She says as zoro grabbed some binoculars and looked through it.

Zoro: "You got to be shitting me. The ocean is literally flowing up the mountain!"

Nami: "Jack saying is true, we have to pass through the water gates, otherwise the ship we'll be busted into pieces!" We were getting closer and closer to the entrance.