Dragons Blood 

DRAGON BLOOD. Dragon blood, a term used for the Targaryen, the lords and ladies of the dragons.

❝The only thing that could destroy the Dragon's of House was itself❞.

❝Blood and fire❞.

❝ Welcome to your life
There's no turning back
Even while we sleep
We will find you
Acting on your best behaviour
Turn your back on Mother Nature
Everybody wants to rule the world
It's my own design
It's my own remorse
Help me to decide
Help me make the most
Of freedom and of pleasure
Nothing ever lasts forever
Everybody wants to rule the world
There's a room where the light won't find you
Holding hands while the walls come tumbling down
When they do I'll be right behind youSo glad we've almost made it
So sad they had to fade it
Everybody wants to rule the world
Welcome to your life
There's no turning back
Even while we sleep
We will find you
Acting on your best behaviour
Turn your back on Mother Nature
Everybody wants to rule the world
It's my own design
It's my own remorse
Help me to decide
Help me make the most
Of freedom and of pleasure
Nothing ever lasts forever
Everybody wants to rule the world
There's a room where the light won't find you
Holding hands while the walls come tumbling down
When they do I'll be right behind youSo glad we've almost made it
So sad they had to fade it
Everybody wants to rule the world❞.
━ Everybody Wants To Rule The World, Lorde.

❝I'm next in line and my supply is running out
It's time to leave, the clouds are hanging low
The truth begins to show
Lover, hunter, friend and enemy
You will always be every one of these
Lover, hunter, friend and enemy
You will always be every one of these
Nothing's fair in love and war In life, in love, this time I can't afford to lose
For one, for all, I'll do what I have to do
You can't understand, it's all part of the plan❞. ━ Love And War, Fleurie.

❝Empires rise Empires fall We live or die To take the throne❞.
━ Empires, Ruelle.

❝We walk through the fire Is there a way out? Is there a way out? I try to understand How we're here again In the middle of the storm In the middle of the storm There's no way to go But straight through the smoke And the fire is all we know The fight is all we know Did we take too many chances? Did we let too many pass us? Did we throw it all away? Did we light too many matches? Turn ourselves into these ashes Did we throw it all away? Did we throw it all away?❞.
━ Walk Through The Fire, Zayde Wolf ft. Ruelle.

❝ Once I get you up there I'll be holding you so near That you may hearAngels cheer, 'cause we're together Come fly with me, let's fly away❞.
━ Come Fly With Me, Ruelle.

❝Our hero, our hero, claims a warriors heart
I tell you, I tell you, the Dragonborn comes
With a voice wielding power of the ancient nord arts Believe, believe, the Dragonborn comes❞.
━ The Dragonborn Comes, Malukah.

DRAGON'S BLOOD RAN THROUGH THE VEINS OF RHENYS AND HER BROTHERS

DRAGON'S BLOOD RAN THROUGH THE VEINS OF RHENYS AND HER BROTHERS. For more rumors and gossip from people, but the truth was that their dragon eggs hatched in their cribs, thus showing them that the dragon's blood was strong in them no matter what hair color they had.

Throughout their lives the little Velaryon, Rhenys, Jacaerys and Lucerys had to hear the whispers behind those high walls of the castle and endure everyone's prying looks, but that didn't matter to them because they knew they were the legacy of ancient Valyria.

Her legitimacy became a greater problem when her mother, Princess Rhaenyra, approached the throne every time, with the weak state of King Viserys, Rhaenyra would soon sit on that wrought iron throne with the swords of the defeated enemies. By decree of the king, the legitimate heiress was to reign.

But the war was near.

This went beyond the fact if a woman could sit on the iron throne, or if her children were legitimate, this was about ambition, power and revenge.

Rhenys was dismayed by what was happening in her family, blood against blood. Two sides had been formed and she had to choose one of them. On the one hand, the Blacks, where her duty was with her blood, her mother and her brothers; and on the other, the Greens, where her heart was, with Prince Aemond.

The hope that their prayers and supplications would be heard by the Gods and that they would then end this war would seem to be useless before the deaf ears of the Gods. But it had to be that the Gods were punishing them, the Gods had to be angry with those who were proclaimed gods by humans just for riding dragons, this could only be a punishment of the Gods, who showed their fury to the ambitious who were thirsty for power.

Rhenys had to protect her blood. But she also longed to protect the man she loved.

Rhaenyra's firstborn, once heard "love is the death of duty," she was terrified of not being able to protect all the people she loved.

The dragons would begin to fly over the skies showing their majestic being, showing the supremacy of their riders. The dragons danced in the heavens prophesying that the fire will be lit and the blood would be shed for those who walk on the fire, for those who ride the dragons, for those who intend to approach the Gods, the dynasty of fire, because the truth was that the only thing that could destroy the dragon's house was itself.