Chapter Eighteen: Horde

A/N: What's this? Another update in a single day?!

-

Yuji stands in a room where the orb is held as Nanamin and Gojo are arguing with your clan members, specifically Yuri. Of course, they are against Yuji going in there, seeing as how Sukuna is in the orb as well. And if Yuri claims the inside is a literal hellhole, there's no way they're sending Yuji in there. "Are you out of your mind, he's only a kid!" Gojo argued, not letting up.

"I'm 20 years old," Yuji grunts out as he leans against the wall. While his teachers argue with your clan, Yuji's eyes are focused on the orb. It was resting on a pillar in the middle of the room. The room was dark, candles were lit with blue fire, and there were two cloaked figures standing beside the orb. Yuji can only guess they're there to make sure nothing happens to it. As the arguing grows louder a door suddenly slams open, making everyone turn to the door.

A burly, beefy man enters the room and immediately your clan members bow in his presence, by kneeling on one knee. What the hell? Yuji's eyes widen as the man has two scars, one going across his left cheek and one that went through his right eye. Its grayed out and lost its color most likely due to the scar. With the way your clan members behaved, Yuji wondered if this was actually a secret cult. "L/N, we are almost ready," Yuri said, as she kneeled in front of him. L/N? This is your father?! This is the first time Yuji met your father.

And he is downright terrifying.

Your father has a cold, scary gaze on his face, like the stone-cold characters in mangas and anime. Yuji tried to think of the times you mentioned your family, but he only knew from others that your clan was in a way different and special.

He never heard you say anything good about your family either. The moment your father's eyes land on Yuji, his glare seems to become 10x harsh. Yuji struggled to not flinch under his intimidating glare, but he supposed it made sense. His daughter is in some sealed object because she decided to save her friends. "Are we really trusting this boy to do the job right?" He asked as he turned to Yuri. Yuri nodded without hesitation, that unsettling smile never leaving her lips. "Have I ever let you down, sir?" She asked him as she glanced up at him.

"I suppose that's true," Your father states as he looks down at Yuji. "But don't forget, these people want to kill Y/N." Yuri's gaze lands on Yuji, her sharp eyes never faltering and having a glint in them. "Then let's ask him shall we? Yuji, are you going to kill your friend the moment you see her?" It feels like a tested question for some reason.