Chapter Thirty-Three: Bliss

warning: Smut, I think I blue-balled you guys enough.

-

Soft moans fill the room as well as low, satisfied hums. Under Sukuna's kimono, his breathing grew heavy as he watched you. What were you doing? Rubbing both of his cocks and admiring them. Pre cum leaks on the side of his cocks, your hand rubbing it into his skin to create lubricant.

Your head is resting against his abdomen as you momentarily focus your attention on one cock and then grasp them both. If you weren't drooling by now, you would soon. His erections are throbbing in your hands as you listen to his deep groans. It made your hole tighten around nothing, listening to his moans. You never thought you would hear him moan, but damn is it rewarding. Moving down, with your head between his cocks you lean to the left one and drag your tongue across the side.

Sukuna has been pleased plenty of times. Some good and some downright awful, but you pleasing? If someone told him months ago that you would be happily, greedily licking and giving him hand jobs, he would have laughed. You were always a pain in the ass towards him when he was trapped in his vessel. Always saying Sukuna wasn't anything special just to get under his skin. You two would bicker back and forth before Sukuna had enough and went back into his prison. And then your relationships with your friends and the people you loved went sour and then you had to flee. Even then, you completely loathed him. A woman who once hated him with every fiber of her being is now admiring him, loving him, and taking your time to savor the moment.

Perhaps that's why he's feeling a great amount of pleasure. Sure you can blame it on the 1,000 years of being starved of sex. However, there's something different about your touching and admiration. As you run your tongue across another vein you finally wrap your lips around the tip of his cock. A low growl escapes from him as he leans his head back, his eyes shut. His fingers run through your hair before gripping your hair tightly, not enough to harm you though.

A muffled moaning escapes you from this action as you sucked his mushroom head then become more daring to take more of him into your mouth. Your ears a gifted by hearing a pleased growl from him. He wants to hurry you up and push your head down to take all of his cock in your mouth. But he lets you go at your pace, thinking it's quite adorable how you're taking your time.

You taste more pre cum spill into your mouth. You greedily lick it up and swallow the salty, bitter taste. Because it's Sukuna, you can bear the taste. You pant as your mouth hangs open a bit, taking a breather before resuming the blowjob. He smirked as he saw you swallow his pre cum, such a good girl you are. Taking as much essence from him as you can.