PART 9: Going home

I'm baffled.

They... Somehow they found me.

Mokka is standing there with her wand, frozen in place, like she just hit someone on the head.

They found me, they found me!

But Mokka does not look so well. She looks she has been shamed.

Sunny walks up to the cage and pulls me out.

Her face is more serious than normal, not like her normal joyful behavior I have seen of her.

"Well, no more. We will now send you home, "Evan"."

Sunny sets me down.

Mokka crouches down and looks sad.

"I... I told them everything. Sorry... I promised this would be a secret forever, but now all is revealed..."

She aims her wand at me, a ray hits me. I feel like I can talk again!

"Phew, thanks, Mokka!"

I'm relieved to finally be able to speak again.

Then I turn to her fellow students. they all have serious expressions.

"My name is Evan, but I think Mokka already told you... She told you it all, right?"

"Yes, you are not a familiar, you are a real human, accidentally summoned by Mokka and you had to pose as her familiar, we know it all." Laefy responds.

"That was not a goof thing, Mokka, we cared and adored a literal human!" Magnus says to Mokka with a tone that clearly makes him sound not satisfied.

Mokka is blushing as she takes of her hat.

"I'm sorry... I just... I just did not want a bad grade again!"

"Mokka, calm! We understand, but you could have just told us, we get that."

Sunny gets a more calmed face as she looks at me.

"Hey, I know I scratched you, ok? I'm sorry, that was just too much! All that cuddling..."

"I forgive you, Evan, I was less disgusted by than the others here, at least hugging another human is normal!"

She is more calmed down now. That is better.

"What about Lucy?" Magnus asks.

"I will just spell her to make her forget this, that is actually not allowed, but in this situation, that is needed, if Lucy spreads the word about this, we would probably get suspended." Mokka says as she holds her wand over Lucy, still knocked out on the floor.

Its clear that everyone here was shocked as hell by the explanation of Mokka saying the whole truth.

"Thank you all for understanding, I presume all of you know what Mokka and I were planning?" I ask to them all, grateful they understand it all.

"Yes, and now, we are going to help. We will keep this secret. No one wil know." Magnus responds confidently.

"The library is empty now, that is our chance!" Laefy says, picking me up and loosening the collar that was put on me.

All of them dash to the library.

As we head in, the familiar smell of old books and dust gets in my nose.

Everyone is hurrying to do something.

Laefy sets me down, and Mokka aims her wand at me.

"Alright, first..."

A ray hits me, and my vision is smoked.

I regain,, and...

I'm normal again! I feel my legs making me stand up, my clothes are back, everything of me is back! Wow, it feels surreal being human again after all that time as a cat.

"Now we have to be fast, Magnus, here, grab the soul dust!"

Sunny hands Magnus a small jar of a grey powder, the same stuff as when I arrived here.

He is running in a circle dropping the dust at an incredible speed, all of this happens before I can even say a word.

"Wait, soul dust? What are we doing? Mokka, is it the same as before?" I mutter, all the questions coming out.

"No time, Evan, I know our time as human to human was short, but you really need to leave, before anyone sees you!" Magnus says with worry in his tone.

Mokka is standing in front of the circle of soul dust.

"Evan, get in!"

"Alright, alright!"

I get in the center of the circle, I wonder what wil happen next, with no doubt, I wil get home now.

Mokka looks like she is focusing hard on something, before pulling out her wand.

The soul dust glows red, and as I look back, I see everyone behind Mokka.

I... I will be honest, I will miss them, they showed a lot of affection, even when the secret came out, they remained, albeit with more serious approach, they still understood I don't want to be here.

Mokka, Sunny, Laefy, Magnus, all of them could have been very good friends if I was a resident of this mystic world.

Darn, now i'm imagining what it would be like if I was a  wizard student.

"Farewell, Evan. Forget this, alright?" Mokka says.

That is her final goodbye, and although I will respect her wishes and forget all of this, even if it is very hard. The goodbye she said was very touching.

"Thank you, all of you. This will go with me into my grave, that is a secret I swear to never tell. Farewell!"

My vision gets red outlines, But I don't feel anything.

Then, a golden ray comes out of her wand, hitting me.

Everything goes red.

"FLICK!"