Last

A week passed since Yn discovered the life-changing secret that had been quietly growing within her. The workers in the mansion also got to know it through Jungkook and every one of them had been the happiest since then. Jungkook and Yn also decided to reveal their newfound joy to their fathers, along with Taehyung and Jimin who had been away for a business trip.

The appointed evening arrived, and the grand living room was lit up. Yn and Jungkook sitting on the sofa as they waited for the arrival of their family. After fifteen minutes, the grand door swung open, Jungkook's father was the first person coming into view as he looked at them with a smile.

"Good evening dad" Jungkook greeted as he hugged him and waited for the others to come.

Soon after the meet and greet session all of them sat down, discussing their trip. While all of them were talking, Jungkook held Yn's hand tightly upon sensing her nervousness. Taehyung upon seeing this looked at the couple and asked.

"Is everything fine? Why do you look nervous Yn?"

Now everyone looked at both of them making Jungkook clear his throat, a rare moment of vulnerability surfacing as he prepared to share the news that would bind their fates even further.

"There's something we need to tell you," Yn began, her voice a delicate melody that cut through the silence in the room. 

All the members of the family present there were nervous, well don't blame them; due to the previous events that had occurred, they couldn't think straight. She exchanged a glance with Jungkook, a silent affirmation of the shared journey they were about to embark upon.

Jungkook's father and Yn's father both glanced at each other, waiting for the couple to say something while Taehyung and Jimin both raised an eyebrow in curiosity.

With a breath, Jungkook spoke, "Yn and I have news that will alter the course of our lives." 

His gaze flickered towards Yn, a silent reassurance passing between them. Yn, her eyes shining with a blend of excitement and apprehension, continued, 

"In about nine months, our family will welcome a new member."

Silence enveloped the room as the weight of the revelation settled. The seconds ticked by each heartbeat echoing in the cavernous space. Yn's father, who was silent all the time rose from his seat and went towards the couple.

"A legacy," He mused, his gaze shifting between Jungkook and Yn. 

"A new chapter in the empire."

Taehyung, his expression softening, broke into a boxy smile. "A baby," he remarked excitedly, his eyes reflecting a mixture of surprise and genuine happiness. "Congratulations you both"

Jungkook, usually a master of controlling the intricacies of his world, found himself at a loss for words. The revelation had transcended the realm of crime and power—it had touched upon the universal theme of family and legacy. Jungkook smiled at all of them as he hugged Yn's father and Taehyung. Jimin who also came whispering "Damn your dick will rest for some time" making Jungkook punch his stomach lightly as he faked a smile at him with a gaze that screamed, I will kill you.

As the initial shock waned, Jungkook's father stood up and hugged his son with a smile on his face. 

"Family is the foundation of our empire. I wish both you and my daughter a very healthy and happy life ahead."

Yn, sensing the happiness in all their words, smiled in gratitude. The mansion, once a fortress of sins and secrets, now bore witness to a revelation that would redefine the dynamics of their world.