Chapter 3

A/U: Two updates in one day. Yup, I feel awesome now :)

Chapter 3

After I had told Harry the horrifying news, we had hurried back to the other lads for we were gone for over an hour and I sensed they were worried about us.

But I made it very clear to Harry he couldn't tell Zayn - or anyone for that matter - about what I just told him.

If Zayn were to know what's going on with him, he would panic and the Spirit would take over even before I could dream with the stars and prevent it from happening. It would only add unneeded stress to everyone's lives.

So we decided it would be best if it was kept between us.

I could tell Harry was stressed and slightly scared about what could happen and my heart swelled with empathy for the guy.

He's only human. And no human should be burdened with this all.

I caught his arm, to prevent him from walking any further and I wrapped my arms around his taller body, holding him tightly.

"I'm sorry I have to burden you with all this," I apologised.

Harry squeezed me in return and pulled back soon to look me in the eye, "It's okay, I understand. Just promise me one thing," he said in a wavering voice.

"Anything."

"Save the universe and protect Zayn's soul. You're the king of the Rhydion, and if you can't do it, no one can," he said with watery eyes and trembling lips.

"I will do everything I can to save Zayn's soul," I promised.

☆ ☆ ☆

I closed the door of my hotel suite and my red ears appeared out of my slightly messy hair. It was still early to go to sleep - only nine pm - but I don't have any time to lose.

Zayn's live and the universe could be forfeit if I didn't act quickly.

I walked up to the window and looked out at the skies above, already seeing the first few stars.

There weren't any fans camping outside so I opened the window and leaned outside, my ears perked up and tail twisting nervously.

Looking at the stars, I could see the souls they belonged to, their lives flashing in front of my eyes. War heroes, Kings, murderers, Rhydion and literally everyone alike looked down at me.

Some humans belief in Heaven and Hell, that how you act in life depends where you end up after you die. But the truth is, there is no Heaven nor Hell. Every soul ends up in the same place and everyone is treated alike.

"I need your help," I whispered to the souls above, knowing they heard me and would help me.

"Zayn Malik's soul could be possessed by a powerful Spirit, I need to dream with the stars tonight. I know it's dangerous, but I don't have a choice," I said, my eyes slightly tearing up.

My watery blue eyes scanned the sky, going over each soul separately.

"Zayn's life and the universe are in great danger. I know I'm the most powerful creature alive and one of the last Rhydion. But... I..." I said shakily. "I don't know what to do anymore, I need your help!" I yelled up at the sky.

If anyone were to see me they would think I was insane, talking and screaming at the sky. But luckily for me, everyone is asleep.

"I need to see the future, I have to save everyone," I whispered, the tears streaming shamefully down my face.