Chapter 12

Chapter 12

"Did he just faint?" Niall asked, looking rather confused.

"Obliviously, he did. What else do you want to call it then?" I sassily replied.

"Why do you answer with a sarcastic comeback seventy percent of the time?" Niall shot back with a smirk, thinking he got me cornered.

I arched one of my eyebrows, "If you don't want a sarcastic answer, don't ask a stupid question. It's as easy as that," I replied.

"You are impossible," Niall muttered and I decided to ignore him, grinning to myself.

"Guys, I think Liam will come back to his senses soon," Harry said, making us all look at our fainted friend.

"Why did he even faint to start with?" Harry muttered, "If didn't faint when I saw Louis' tail and neither did Niall, I believe."

"My awesomeness was probably too much for him to take in at once," I said with an humoured smirk.

"Don't get cocky now, fluffy," Harry shot back, making my grin fall off my face.

"Fluffy?" Niall laughed, giving Harry a curious glance.

"That's how I call him sometimes, Louis is very fluffy," Harry replied.

Niall petted my tail and nodded to himself, "Fluffy indeed," he commented making me groan.

"I'm not fluffy!" I yelled, making both boys laugh.

"I'm sorry to bust your bubble, but you are fluffy, " Niall laughed. I crossed my arms and muttered something unintelligent under my breath.

"I just had a weird dream," Liam suddenly muttered, making us all look at him.

"You're awake!" Harry yelled, throwing his hands up in the air and giving Liam a dimpled grin.

"This may sound weird and pretty insane... but I dreamed Louis had a fire red tail and even red, pointy ears!" He laughed.

I grinned and jumped right in front of him saying, "You weren't dreaming, idiot!"

Liam's eyes widened, "Holy crap, how in the world is that even possible?" He asked with his mouth agape, "how do you even have a tail?" He added.

I sat down crisscrossed in front of him, wrapping my tail around myself, "It's actually not that difficult. I'm born like this," I said.

"You're not supposed to exist, this must be some crazy dream," Liam muttered in disbelief, shaking his head.

I tilted my head to the side and gave him a pointed look, "You're not dreaming and I'm very much real," I said in full-on amusement.

Harry punched Liam's shoulder and Liam yelped, "Holy shit, this is real!" He yelled when he saw I still had ears and a tail.

"Told you," I said simply.

"What are you?!" Liam asked me wide-eyed.

"I'm a Rhydion," I replied and when he heard that, he fainted again.

"What's with this guy and fainting?" I asked the other two boys, who just shrugged their shoulders.

"I guess everyone takes it differently," Niall commented.

"For once you might be right," I muttered and placed my hand on Liam's chest, sending a magic wave though him and Liam's eyes opened again.

"Why didn't you do that before?!" Harry yelped.

"No one asked," I replied with a shrug of my shoulders.

"I fainted again, didn't I?" Liam asked and we all nodded our heads, "sorry about that, it's just a lot to take in."