Setting Out Again

Cora Joy was glad to be home. She and her friends were celebrating her victory at the Ever Grande Conference and the Hoenn Grand Festival at Prof. Oak's lab. Prof. Birch, Prof. Sycamore, and Misty, along with her Azurill, also decided to come over as well. Cora had put her trophies and badges away on the showcases at her house before the party started.

"It's nice for you to be home again, Cora." Alise Joy said.

"Indeed." Cora agreed.

"So Cora, can you tell us of some of your adventures in the Hoenn region?" Prof. Sycamore requested.

"Where do we even start?" Cora questioned.

During the party, the gangs told their adventures in the Hoenn Region. They told about the Pokémon they encountered, how they defeated Team Magma and Aqua, the Hoenn Elite Four members, Cora and Ash's gym battles, and the contests that Cora and May participated in. May, Mairin and Max put their own input in their stories.

"I thought you did brilliantly in the Grand Festival and Ever Grande Conference, Cora." Misty complimented.

"Thanks, Misty." Cora thanked her.

"So what do you plan on doing now?" Prof. Birch asked.

"Well I want to take a few days off before I make a decision." Cora replied.

"That's a good plan for now." Prof. Oak commented.

==========

The next day, Cora, Alain, Mairin, Ash and Tracey were going to give Misty, May and Max a tour around Prof. Oak's lab.

"Wow! Look at all the Pokémon!" Max exclaimed excitedly.

"Amazing, right?" Cora asked, smiling.

May nodded, "Yeah."

"Hey, is that a shiny Suicune?!" Max beamed when he spotted Nimue sunbathing in the grass.

"Yes, her name is Nimue. She was given to me when I was in the Johto Region." Cora replied.

"Wow, she's beautiful." May commented in awe.

Misty nodded, "Yeah."

The two siblings beamed at every Pokémon Cora, Alain, Mairin and Ash were showing them. Tracey kept sketching at each one they came across.

Also, it seemed that some of the children of Cora and Alain's Pokémon were interested in May and Max. Cora let the children decide who they wanted to go with. At first, May and Max wondered if it was okay to do that. Cora didn't mind at all.

So May got an Eevee, Bounsweet and a Female Espurr. Max got a Rockruff, Cyndaquil and a Totodile. The two were very happy with their new Pokémon. Misty was also given a Totodile and a Froakie as well.

"Hey, would you two like to see the Viridian Gym before you go?" Cora suggested.

"Sure! That would be great!" Max beamed.

==========

"Can't believe it's all fixed up now." Cora commented as she stared at the newly rebuilt Viridian Gym.

"What do you mean, Cora?" May asked.

"This gym was the last gym that Ash and I had to get a badge from in order to enter the Indigo League," Cora replied and sighed sadly, "Only to find out that the Viridian Gym leader is actually the leader of Team Rocket."

May and Max gasped.

"No way! Really?!" Max exclaimed.

"Yeah. He really fooled everyone." Alain commented.