Celadon Contest

On the way to Celadon City, the gang (Cora, Alain and Mairin) managed to catch some new Pokémon. Somehow, Cora managed to catch a Magby, Alain caught an Ekans, Mairin caught a female Nidoran.

They soon arrived at Celadon City and Cora was able to sign up as well. Just a few minutes later, May and her friends showed up. Unfortunately for May, Cora had taken the last stop which made May pout. But Cora assured her that there will be another contest. 

=====

Since the contest wasn't until tomorrow, the gang decided to hang out in Celadon City. That was when May suggested they visited the perfume shop. "I heard they have the best perfume in the entire world." she said.

"It's true, their perfume is nice," Cora confirmed, "I brought one for my mum when I was last here in Celadon City and mum loved it a lot. In fact, she orders perfume from this city now."

So everyone went to visit the perfume shop. Erika and her workers were happy to see Cora, Alain, Mairin, Ash and Brock again, and they greeted May and Max. Of course, Brock tried to flirt with Erika, only to be pulled away by the ear from Max.

"I'm actually glad that you've come here to enter the Pokémon contest, Cora." Erika said.

"Why?" Cora asked.

"Because I will be participating in it." Erika replied.

"Are you really, Erika?" Mairin asked, in surprise.

"Yes, so you better be ready in case we have to face each other." Erika warned.

"I look forward to that, Erika," Cora stated, "After all, it has been a few years since we last battled each other."

"What made you decide to enter a Pokémon contest, Erika?" Brock questioned.

"Well, you won't believe this, but a lot of fans of my perfume have been hoping that I would enter the contest here in Celadon City," Erika explained, "so I decided to enter it to not disappoint my fans."

Just then Erika's Gloom came out from behind the counter along with a Steenee and Bellossom.

"Gloom, Steenee, how are you?" Cora greeted them.

"Hey, a Bellossom," May beamed, "is this yours, Erika?"

"Yes, I caught this Bellossom a few months ago. Bounsweet and Fomantis evolved a few days ago. My Eevee evolved into Leafeon a week ago. Also, two of the Chikorita triplets have evolved." Erika answered.

Cora had given a Bounsweet, Fomantis, Eevee and Chikorita triplets to Erika. The Grass type gym leader was happy to have some new grass types. She was very grateful towards Cora for giving them to her. 

"That's not the only new Pokémon Erika has." said one of the workers.

"She has a Hoppip, Skiploom and Jumpluff." said another worker.

"And a Sunkern and Sunflora." said a third worker.

"Wow, that's a lot of grass Pokémon." May commented, amazed.

"Where did you get Bounsweet and Fomantis from? I know that they're from the Alola Region. But how you were able to get three Chikoritas?" Max questioned.

"Cora gave them to me. I was very happy to have new grass types to add to my team." Erika smiled.

"That's nice of you, Cora." May commented.

"I knew that Erika would be the perfect one to raise them. So I was happy to give them to her." Cora stated.

"Well Cora, I look forward to the contest tomorrow." Erika stated.