Koga of the Johto Elite Four

After resting in Fuchsia City, Cora wished to visit the Fuchsia Gym. She called this a chance to see Koga and his sister Aya again. The others called that a great idea, especially Max since he wanted to see the gym. Cora, Alain and Brock remembered the way to the gym, so this time they didn't get lost on the way there. Cora and Max didn't really trust Ash's sense of direction.

"Oh there is something you should know about the gym." Cora warned May and Max. Ash and Brock explained about the dangerous traps they went through on their last visit at Fuchsia Gym.

"Whoa," Max commented, "I have heard that the Fuchsia gym leader is a ninja, but seriously that sounds a bit off the top."

"Yes, so we must be very careful when we enter the gym." Brock warned.

=====

When they got there, Aya was standing outside who was holding a Venomeon in her arms. "Oh Cora, Alain, Mairin, Ash and Brock," she said, "I didn't expect to see you here."

"It's been a while, Aya." Cora greeted her.

Brock was instantly right in front of her and held her hand, "Oh Aya, it's so wonderful to see you again! You're as radiant as the last time we sadly parted ways!" Brock gushed.

Then Max grabbed Brock's ear which caused him to yelp in pain.

"And you're dull as ever." Max retorted as he pulled Brock away.

"The ear! The ear!" Brock shouted in pain.  

Cora introduced Aya to May and Max. Then an Inteleon appeared beside Aya and her Venomeon.

"Oh and this is my good friend, Inteleon." Aya introduced.

Inteleon nodded her head in greeting.

"Wow! Where did you get a Inteleon and Venomeon?" Max beamed.

"Well Cora gave me one of her Inteleon and Greninja's children to me and my brother. She also gave us a pair of Eevee twins. I was given a Sobble and my brother was given a Froakie." Aya responded.

"How is his Greninja and Venomeon, Aya?" Cora questioned.

"They're doing well. They're always following my brother around." Aya answered.

"How's Koga anyway?" Brock asked.

"He's been well," Aya replied, "as a matter of fact, something really good has happened to him."

"Really, what happened?" Alain asked, curious.

Aya smiled, "Come on in and he can tell you himself." she said.

The gang was curious to know what Aya meant so they followed her into the gym.

=====

Aya showed the way so that the gang wouldn't fall into any traps. When they reached the room where the battlefield was, there was a surprise waiting for them there.

There were three people standing with Koga and his Greninja and Venomeon on the battlefield of the gym. There was a purple haired man, wearing a suit and a mask over his eyes, a woman with silver-blue hair, and another man with brown hair and he looked very muscular.

"No way!" Max gasped, "It's Will, Karen and Rocky of the Elite Four in Johto!"

"Max is right." Brock confirmed.

Cora, Alain, Brock, Ash and Mairin never saw them while they were in Johto, but they saw them in the papers before.

"Ah Cora, it has been a while." Koga greeted, once he saw the gang.