The Battle Factory

It had been about two days since the gang left the kingdom of Rota. Aaron the Lucario had joined Cora's team. Cora explained to Aaron about the Battle Frontier and Pokémon Contests. He was very intrigued by what she was saying. After all, many things have changed since he was sealed away. Alain also explained to him about Mega Evolution which really caught Aaron's attention. Aaron also loved hearing the stories of Cora's adventures before he was released from the staff. Cora had a good feeling that Aaron will enjoy traveling with them. 

"So Cora, Alain, do you two know where the first battle facility is?" Mairin asked.

"I don't," Cora replied, "this will be our first time going to the facilities. And Scott said that only the strongest trainers can go there, and I was nowhere near strong enough for the Battle Frontier when I first traveled in Kanto."

"You're right, Cora; a rookie would never be accepted to battle the Battle Frontier." Alain agreed.

======

By now it was getting dark, and the gang needed to find shelter for the night. Suddenly there was a cold breeze in the air, and then there was a sound of a screech in the air.

Cora looked up to the sky. "Hey, it's an Articuno." She said.

The gang was surprised to see Articuno. Just then they saw a biplane flying beside it.

"Is someone trying to catch Articuno?" Mairin asked.

"I don't think they are," Alain replied, "because Articuno is flying beside that biplane at ease, and normally Articuno always attacks planes and other things if someone was trying to catch it."

"(So that Articuno must belong to the owner of that plane.)" Aaron said.

The gang watched Articuno and the biplane until they were out of sight.

=======

It wasn't long before the gang found a Pokémon center.

"That's good," Cora said, "we can ask my aunt Mia for directions for the battle facility in the morning."

So the gang had a good night's sleep at the Pokémon center.

=======

The next day, Cora asked Nurse Mia Joy for directions for the battle facility. They also met up with Ash and his friends who also stayed the night. They actually arrived at least an hour after Cora and the others checked in.

"Ah, challengers for the Battle Frontier. I'm glad that you're one of them, Cora. I'm so proud of you." Nurse Mia Joy beamed. She was about to tell them when right at that moment, Scott appeared next to the gang.

"I will take them there." Scott assured.

"Scott!" The gang gasped in shock.

"How did you know we were here?" Mairin asked.

"Oh, I've been staying here while I waited for you guys to arrive." Scott replied.

"I see." Cora said.

"(Does he always appear out of nowhere?)" Aaron asked.

"I'm not sure yet." Cora replied.

"I'll take you all to the battle facility myself." Scott decided.

"Thanks, Scott." Cora thanked him.

====

Scott had a red sports car, and he gave the gang (Ash, Brock, May and Max) a lift, but he was a reckless driver and drove very fast. Cora, Alain and Aaron rode on Talia (Altaria) and Mairin rode on Masaki (Tropius) as they followed beside them. Cora, Alain and Mairin could easily see that Ash and his friends didn't like Scott's driving one bit, and when Scott finally came to a stop the gang felt like throwing up. Scott brought the gang to what appeared to look like a metal factory. Talia and Masaki landed beside Scott's car.