The Battle Pike

Today the gang was finally near the next battle facility; the Battle Pike. Right now, they have finished up in a Pokémon center. Along the way, the gang had lost sight of Ash and his friends. But they knew that Ash would eventually show up soon.

"Hey since we are heading for the Battle Pike, I wonder when Scott is going to turn up?" Mairin questioned.

"Well, he usually pops out of nowhere." Alain commented.

"(How does he do that?)" Aaron asked.

{A/N: Aaron - Lucario}

"That's a good question, Mairin, Aaron," Cora agreed, "but he'll soon turn up. We are where the Battle Pike is anyway."

Just then three women came up to the gang.

"Which one of you is Cora Joy and Alain Sycamore, the challengers of the battle frontier?" asked a blond woman named Barbara.

"I am Cora Joy." Cora answered.

"And I'm Alain Sycamore." Alain added.

"Are you here to guide us to the Battle Pike?" Cora asked.

"Yes, Queen Lucy asked us to greet you and guide you to her." Barbara replied.

"Then I got here just in time." said a male voice behind them.

The gang flinched at the voice and turned to see that the owner of the voice was Scott.

"Scott!" The gang gasped.

"Good to see you all." Scott greeted the gang.

======

The three women led Scott and the gang to the Battle Pike. The Battle Pike building was a temple, and it had a big picture of a Seviper on it. Cora knew that a Seviper would probably be used in the battle. A woman with long black hair was standing outside the Battle Pike. Cora recognized her as Lucy.

"Cora, Alain, this is the Battle Frontier of the Battle Pike Lucy, also known as the Pike Queen

"Cora, Alain, this is the Battle Frontier of the Battle Pike Lucy, also known as the Pike Queen." Scott introduced Lucy.

"Pleasure to meet you, Lucy." Cora and Alain greeted Lucy.

"Pleasure to meet you two as well." Lucy greeted back.

"Lucy, Alain and I are here for a battle. Will you accept?" Cora requested.

"I'm ready for the battle when you are, Lucy." Cora said.

"So am I." Lucy admitted.

Then Lucy and everyone entered the Battle Pike.

=====

Inside the battlefield was a big pond with green patches. The referee explained the battle was a two-on-two Pokémon battle and declared the battle to begin.