Lucario and the Mystery of Mew

Cora and the gang had finally arrived at the kingdom of Rota. Before they arrived, they ran into a Team Rocket problem on the way there. Luckily the gang was able to send them blasting off before they could even try to take their Pokémon. So they took the mountain way through Mt. Moon. Oddly enough, they met up with Seymour. May and Max were delighted to see Cleffa, Clefairy, and Clefable playing around. When the full moon came out, everyone was able to watch the ceremony where some of the Cleffa, Clefairy's, and Clefable's evolved around the Moonstone. Before they left, a Cleffa took a liking to May and wanted to go with her. So May decided to catch her.

Soon enough, Misty had split off with them when they came to the crossroads to Cerulean City. She wished Cora, Alain and Ash on the Battle Frontier and May with the contests along with Cora. Everyone would miss the Cerulean City Gym leader and knew that they would meet again someday. Then they went their separate ways.

========

Cora and the gang had come to Cameran Palace in Rota to participate in the festival that's happening in Rota which is called the Aura Guardian Festival. Ever since Sir Aaron saved Rota 2,000 years ago, Rota held a festival every year in honor of him and the main event was a Pokémon battle tournament, and the winner was given the honor of being the new hero of the year.

"I can't believe we are really at the home place of Sir Aaron." Cora beamed.

Before she headed off to the Battle Frontier, her mom gave her a journal that was written by her psychic ancestor, Maristela. Her mom had found it in the basement while cleaning. She thought that Cora should read it. She had finished reading the day before they left Viridian City. She was amazed that Maristela lived in Rota 2,000 years ago. She hoped to ask the queen if there are any records of Maristela in Rota.

Cora knew about the story of Sir Aaron because she had seen the movie in her previous life. But she also remembered what truly happened to him and his Lucario. She hoped that she could stop Lucario from his death.

"I'm happy we're attending the festival." Mairin added, happily.

Cora was invited by her Aura Guardian teacher, Gabriel. She was excited to hear from her teacher when he invited her. She couldn't wait to introduce him to her friends. He and his Lucario would be happy to see her and Jackal again.

{A/N: Jackal - Shiny Lucario}

Of course, Cora and Ash were going to enter the battle tournament and the others were going to watch. When the gang arrived, they realized that everyone had to dress up in medieval clothing for the festival.

"Wow, everyone is really dressed up." May commented.

"Yeah. But how can we get costumes? We don't have any." Max pointed out.

"There are plenty of costumes in the palace. I'm sure you'll find one for yourself. I'll take you there." Gabriel offered.

=======

The gang entered the room and Cora, Alain, Mairin, Brock, Ash, May and Max began to search for what to wear for the festival. Just then Kilala, Chespie and Pikachu noticed a shiny Pichu, but they didn't know it was really a shiny Mew in disguise. Mew then hid behind the curtain and transformed into Treecko and left, leaving Kilala, Pikachu and Chespie confused. A minute later the gang picked out their costumes. Cora wore a blue tunic over a gray long-sleeved shirt and gray pants, matched with blue gloves and boots and a black hat with a teal band and a hooded cape. Alain wore a black long sleeved shirt, a dark blue short sleeve tunic trimmed with silver on top and black pants along with black boots and a left armor shoulder pad. Ash wore the same outfit as Cora's. Brock wore a beige robe similar to that of a priest covered by some sort of cape or mantle in brown, green, orange, and trimmed with gold, all topped with an orange skullcap. May wore a white, pink and red ball gown decorated with tiny bows and with a decoration similar to Beautifly wings on the back. In her hair she wore a large pink bow styled to look like her regular bandanna. Mairin wore a dress similar to May's, except it was in shades of green. Max was dressed as a prince with a red and yellow beret and a green cape. They dressed Kilala, Pikachu and Chespie up too; Pikachu was dressed as a jester. Chespie had a little brown cape. Kilala wore a pink bow tied from the back of her neck. Then once everyone was ready, they headed off for the battle tournament.