The Eevee Evolution Lab: Dual Grass Types

A/N: I know that the lab in the picture is Prof. Cerise's lab from Pokémon Journeys. But this is what I pictured for the Eevee Evolution lab in the forest nearby. 

All Dual Grass Eevee's designs belong to In-Progress Pokémon Evolutions. Here's their website: https://inprogresspokemon.tumblr.com/

=======

The gang (Cora, Alain, Aaron and Mairin) were on their way to Saffron City. Somehow, they lost sight of Ash and his friends which seemed almost normal to them. For today, it was sunny as the gang was walking along the road to Saffron. But then, Aaron (Lucario) stopped in his steps and his ears began twitching.

"Aaron, what is it? Do you sense something?" Cora questioned.

"(I sense a human nearby.)" Aaron answered.

"Does the person seem hostile?" Cora asked.

Aaron shook his head, "(No. They seem friendly. But I'm sensing Pokémon nearby as well.)" He replied.

"Do you think it might be a researcher or trainer nearby?" Cora asked.

"It might be possible." Alain replied.

"How about we check it out?" Mairin suggested.

"Okay." Cora and Alain agreed.

So they followed Aaron who sensed the person.

=======

The gang followed Aaron and soon spotted a woman nearby. She had short black hair and eyes while wearing glasses. She was dressed like a scientist. There were some Pokémon near her. To the trio, they looked like a grass type of Eevee. Perhaps they were grass dual types. Somehow this scene reminded Cora of the time when they were in the Hoenn Region on Dewford Island. 

"Do you think those are grass dual types?" Cora whispered.

"Maybe." Alain whispered back.

"They look amazing." Mairin beamed.

Kilala walked over to the woman. The Eeveelutions turned to Kilala with curiosity. The woman turned to what the Eeveelutions were looking at.

"A shiny Espeon?" The woman asked.

"Not again." Cora muttered, "Kilala!"

Cora ran over to Kilala and picked her up, "Sorry. Kilala was just curious." She apologized.

Alain and Mairin followed after her.

"It's okay." The woman assured Cora, "I've never seen an Espeon with that color of fur."

"Yeah, she's a crossbreed." Cora stated.

"Interesting." The woman commented.

Then the gang introduced themselves. 

"Oh, I'm Mila." 'Mila' introduced herself.

Cora observed Mila. She reminded her of someone she had met before. Then it hit her.

"Hey, are you relate to Paityn who's stationed in the Johto Region?" Cora asked.

"Why yes. I'm Paityn and Zack's twin cousin." Mila confirmed.

"That's why you remind me of Paityn." Mairin realized.

"Yeah, sometimes people would confuse me for Paityn." Mila commented.

"I'll bet." Alain said.

Mila chuckled.

"Are these the Grass dual type Eeveelutions?" Mairin asked.