Saffron Contest

The gang (Cora, Alain and Mairin) had finally arrived in Saffron City. They also met up with Ash and his friends. May signed up immediately for the contest. There was only one spot left and Cora let May take the spot. She wanted to prepare herself for the Battle Arena. But she also wanted to see her mentor again. At the moment, May was practicing for the contest.

"You're doing great, May." Cora complimented her.

"Thanks, Cora." May thanked her.

"Cora, if you're not training today, what are you going to be doing?" Max questioned.

"Oh, I plan on seeing my mentor." Cora answered.

"Mentor?" May, Max and Aaron asked.

{A/N: Aaron - Lucario}

"Sabrina, she was my teacher on my psychic abilities." Cora explained.

"Cool!" Max beamed, "Can I meet her too?"

Cora chuckled, "Sure, Max. Alain, Aaron wanna come?" She asked.

Alain nodded, "I'd be glad to." He said.

"(Me too.)" Aaron added.

"Alright. We'll see you later." Cora waved at May, Brock, Ash and Mairin as she, Alain, Aaron and Max went over to see Sabrina.

=======

Cora, Alain, Aaron and Max were walking towards the Saffron Gym. Max looked super excited to meet Sabrina.

"So you learned everything about being a psychic from Sabrina?" Max asked.

"Yeah. I'm very grateful towards her." Cora replied.

"Is she really powerful?" Max questioned.

"Well she's the only psychic I know who's powerful. But I believe she is." Cora admitted.

"(She must be powerful in order to become a gym leader.)" Aaron commented.

======

Then they soon arrived at the gym.

"Wow, what a gym." Max commented.

"I'll take that as a compliment." A female voice said behind them.

The group turned around and Cora's eyes widened with surprise. The owner of the voice was her mentor; Sabrina of the Saffron Gym. Right beside her was her faithful Alakazam.

"Sabrina!" Cora squealed and hugged her mentor who returned the hug, "It's so good to see you."

"It's good to see you too, Cora." Sabrina hugged her back and then the two let go of each other, "You've grown stronger now."

Cora nodded, "Yes, I have."

"Indeed." Sabrina agreed.

"Oh, before I forget, Aaron, Max, this is Sabrina, my mentor and Saffron City's gym leader." Cora introduced, "Sabrina, this is Aaron, my Lucario friend. And this is Max. He and his sister, May, are traveling with Ash and Brock."

"Pleasure to meet you, Sabrina." Max held his hand out to her.

"(It's an honor to meet you, Sabrina.)" Aaron held his paw out to her.

"Likewise, Max." Sabrina gently held Aaron and Max's hand and the two shook hands, "So what brings you all here?"

=======

Sabrina brought Cora, Alain, Aaron and Max to a cafe to relax. Cora told her mentor about her adventures in the Hoenn Region and how she and Alain are participating in the Battle Frontier while she and May are doing contests. She also told her how she met Aaron and learned more about her ancestor's history.