Chapter 11 - Please Give me Points

"Wow, I never expected to see those rotten eyes twice in one day."

"That's too bad. It's already Monday so you don't watch it twice a day."

"Don't be so arrogant. Now let me correct you. I didn't expect to see those rotten eyes twice in 24 hours."

It's past 1 a.m., and I'm facing Ryuen in front of a vending machine near my dormitory.

Ryuen is looking at me with his characteristic ferocious smile.

"So? I can pretty much predict what you're going to say, but just say it quickly. Or rather, don't bother calling me in the middle of the night."

"It can't be helped. I was spending time with Shiina until the last minute before the day changed."

That Shiina girl wanted to stay with me in my room until 11:59pm, just before the sun changed, so I spent the time with her.

Shiina had tears in her eyes when we parted ways, but I have no intention of making her look like that again.

"You love her... Huh? We're talking about Hiyori, but like I said at the okonomiyaki restaurant, you won't have anything to do with her from now on."

Ryuen naturally says that, but I have no intention of backing down.

"Let me confirm once again that I have no right to have anything to do with Shiina, and if you want that right, I should become a spy, right?"

Ryuen nods, but has no intention of becoming a spy. I don't want to live a life of being found out and being harassed by malice.

that's why......

"My question is, is there any way to buy the rights other than spying?"

"Ah? What do you mean?"

While Ryuen looks suspicious, I take out my student ID card and talk to Ryuen.

"Could you sell Shiina's right to interact with me and Sakayanagi for private points?"

When I say that, Ryuen is stunned for a moment, but then he starts laughing.

"So, That's how it is! Hahaha! You're really interesting! I thought you might volunteer to be a spy, but I didn't expect you to do something like this!"

Ryuen distorts his ferocious smile and laughs as if it's funny. While looking at Ryuen, I took a deep breath and opened my mouth again.

"I'm sure everything in the school is bought and sold with points. There shouldn't be any problem with me, who is in the school, buying the right to interact with Shiina, who is in the school, against you, who is in the school, with points."

If there's a problem, it's whether Ryuen will sell it. If Ryuen says they won't sell it, that's it.

While I was a little nervous, Ryuen looked at me with sadistic eyes.

"I see. It certainly makes sense in theory. But can you, a D-class, afford it?"

"It depends on the price. So? If you sell it, how much will it cost?"

"...I don't mind if you pay 500,000 points within a week. If you pay 500,000 points, I'll promise you that I won't say anything about Hiyori's friendships from now on."

Ryuen is grinning. Most of them probably think I can't pay.

But it's sweet.

"If I pay you 500,000 yen, I can get involved with Shiina, right?"

When I say that, Ryuen looks at me suspiciously.

"You have a lot of confidence. If you pay 500,000 yen, I won't have any complaints, but do you have that many points?"