Chapter 130

"Huh...you did a great job, Ayanokoji-kun. You said you were good at it, but to be honest, I didn't expect myself to lose."

Arisu exhaled and spoke to Ayanokoji, whose face could not be seen due to the monitor, with a slightly regretful smile on her face.

Although she feels regretful, she still feels very happy that she was able to give everything she had and collide with Ayanokoji's full strength.

"No. It's because Hikigaya gave me the lead. If I had sent Horikita out, I would have lost."

Ayanokoji replied. In reality, the fight with Arisu was quite close.

His true feelings are that he doesn't know if he will win if he fights again next time.

(But what happened to Hikigaya?)

Ayanokoji looks at Hachiman on the monitor with doubts in his eyes.

Earlier, he gave instructions to make a reversal, but Hachiman did not move immediately.

He felt a strange feeling that Hachiman, who used to hit immediately after giving instructions, did not move.

(Maybe it was interference by the acting chairman after all)

Instructions issued by the control tower are checked by a third party and then sent as a machine voice, but if the third party is a subordinate of the acting president, it is not impossible for him to change the instructions he issued.

However, in the end, Hachiman followed his instructions. Judging from this, Ayakoji concluded that Hachiman judged the mechanical voice's instructions to be a bad move and acted on his own.

In any case, I'm really grateful for that.

In other events, there is little involvement from the control tower, so it is nearly impossible for the acting president to interfere.

“Then I will announce the third event.”

The next event is announced along with the words of class B homeroom teacher Sakagami.

"Chinese test"

Required number of people: 3 people

Time: 50 minutes Rule...Solve a set of Chinese problems and compete for the total score.

Control Tower...You can answer one question instead.

This is the event chosen by D class.

This is an easy event for Wang, who has lived in China for many years.

"I see. The event is centered around Wang-san, a foreigner from China. It's possible that A class will lose three times in a row."

There are also students in A class who studied abroad in China, but only for one year.

There is no doubt that he is inferior to the Wang who lived in .

I don't know if I'll be able to get 30 points, and the other two D-class students besides Wang are probably studying, so it's difficult to differentiate.

According to Arisu's prediction, Class D will score around 150 points and Class A will score around 130 points.

I read that Ayanokoji had the same opinion on this and that there was no doubt that he would win three consecutive games.

While the two are nominating, the classroom where Hachiman and Hashimoto are shown on the monitor goes black.

"Well, I lost. I never expected Sakayanagi to lose."