Chapter 64

“…I did it.”

As soon as I wake up in the morning, I look around the room and mumble. Hiyori, Arisu, and Masumi were sleeping on the bed, all unclothed, and the room was filled with the smell of men and women.

To conclude, last night I climbed the adult stairs with three of my co-habitants.

At first, the three of them were attacking, but from the second half onwards, I lost all sense of reason and they started screaming all over the place.

As a result, we stayed together until 4am, and the three of us were still sleeping even after 9am.

I'm glad it's a day off today...

Sighing, I sprinkle some deodorant in the room, open the door to ventilate the room, and go to take a shower.

Let's wait until the three of them wake up before cleaning the room.

I start taking a shower, but what comes to mind is what happened last night.

“Even though the other side asked for it, I couldn’t believe that all three of them ate me all at once…”

Seriously, what should I do? Should I choose one out of the three, or should I split it up between my legal wife and mistress like Arisu said...I don't know.

"Well, I have to take responsibility..."

I took a shower, dried myself, changed into my jersey, and headed outside.

The three of them are still sleeping, so I think I'll feel better if I go for a walk now.

As I was walking out of the dormitory thinking this...

"Oh, isn't that Hikigaya Boy over there?"

There was Koenji, who was even more selfish than me.

"Koenji? If you're wearing a jersey, are you improving your body?"

"Of course. I'm always trying to make my body beautiful. It's inevitable that I train for that."

"Then you should go to the sports festival."

"I guess it can't be helped. I wasn't feeling well yesterday."

It stinks like a lie... Of course he's going to lie.

Koenji's evaluation is low because of his self-centered personality, but his potential is probably top class not only in his grade but also in the school as a whole.

If Koenji were to contribute as much to the class as Hirata, I think he would be able to completely obliterate Arisu, Ichinose, and Ryuen.

Well, given this guy's personality, that kind of thing is absolutely impossible.

In fact, if he had that kind of personality, he would definitely be in A class without any complaints.

"Anyway, Hikigaya boy. It looks like you've come a long way as a man."

He's as insightful as ever. It was easy to see that I had lost my virginity.

"Well, that's about it. By the way, there's something I'd like to ask you, as you seem to have a lot of experience. Is that okay?"

“What?”

"To be honest, I held three people at the same time yesterday, and I felt like it was morally wrong..."

"I think you're talking about the reading girl, the maid girl, and the little girl, but the three of them consented, right? If that's the case, then there's no problem. If you raped her, that would be a different story, but if it was consensual then you had relationships with multiple women. There's no need to worry about having one."