Chapter 50

When I returned to my room after finishing my meal, my belongings had already been brought in.

"Okay, Hiyori, Arisu, and I will sort out our luggage, and Masumi, please bring your luggage from your room. Did you buy any big furniture? If you have, I'll help you move it."

"No. I just bought casual clothes and a magazine, so I'll be fine on my own."

After Masumi says that, she leaves the room, so we put our clothes in the closet and start removing the plastic sheets wrapped around the TV and placing them in the corner of the room.

I removed the plastic sheets wrapped around the furniture, gathered the cardboard and plastic in one place, and collapsed onto the bed.

The size of the bed is also larger than the bed in my previous room, but does this mean that the person who used this room before was also living with someone, like me?

As I was thinking about this, Hiyori and Arisu also finished unpacking and climbed onto the bed to join me, but I didn't care as it was usual.

But starting today, Masumi will be joining us, so I don't know what will happen.

I even slept with Masumi when we were on a deserted island. Also, I was in just my boxers and wrapped in a bath towel, while Masumi was completely naked, and we were hugging each other.

…………

"Hachiman-kun? Are you okay? You're turning really red."

“Are you having trouble breathing?”

Arisu and Hiyori talk to me, looking worried.

"It's okay. It's not stuffy, but it's summer so it's a bit hot."

Tell a lie with a straight face.

Even I know what would happen if I said something like,  "It reminded me of when I was on a deserted island and I was hugging a completely naked Masumi.''

Hiyori and Arisu will look at me like they're trash, and Masumi will probably blow me away.

"Okay. I'll lower the temperature of the air conditioner."

Hiyori says so and operates the air conditioner remote control, but she also has the choice to leave me, right?

As I was thinking about this, Arisu tugged at my clothes.

"What?"

"Hachiman-kun, please hug me tightly."

"Yes, yes"

While saying this, I pull Arisu into my arms. Then, Arisu also hugged me. After all, the feeling of holding Arisu is the best.

"Ah...the way Hachiman-kun hugs me feels so good."

"Very well."

"Excuse me"

Then Hiyori hugged me on the back. And without a moment's hesitation, she starts to nuzzle her head.

"Hachiman-kun's back is big."

Saying that, Hiyori is completely spoiled and is just as cute as Arisu.

And from today onwards, in addition to these two, Masumi will also be living with me, but if she gets too spoiled and goes all out, I'm confident that I'll be completely defeated.

Masumi usually gives off a cold air, but she's really cute when she's being pampered.

As I was thinking about it, I heard the sound of the door opening. It seems that the person in question has also returned.