Chapter 107

"5 million private points."

My words create silence. But it all happened in an instant...

“w-5 million!?”

Watanabe's face becomes full of despair. However, I ignores Watanabe and talks to Kanzaki.

"The price for the settlement negotiation is 5 million. If you can't pay it, I'll leave it up to the school and ask Ichinose about this matter."

“Wait a minute! Ichinose has nothing to do with it, right?!”

Watanabe yells because Ichinose's name comes up, but I have no intention of attacking her.

"Shut up, perpetrator. You don't have the right to speak out because you're in the position of being punished. Why don't I just complain to the police instead of the school, huh?"

"...!"

As I spoke, I pointed to my left arm, which had a cast on it, to silence him.

In fact, I tried to sue Kushida to the police along with Ryuen.

"Wait, Hikigaya. 5 million isn't fair. At best, 2 million is fair."

"Then I'll just leave it to the school to deal with it. As soon as Watanabe's punishment is complete, I'll strictly investigate whether Ichinose gave instructions to him. Violent incidents will not be tolerated.”

I dismisses Kanzaki's suggestion. I have no intention of compromising.

In fact, even if Class C reaches a settlement and there is no problem, I plan to legally expel Watanabe through a special exam after a while.

"However, it would be impossible to prepare 5 million ppts all at once, so I will wait for one day. Transfer 5 million ppts to my terminal by tomorrow after school. If the money was not deposited, I will just ask the school to take action, alright?”

As I say this, I look at the witness.

Nagumo and Sakagami-sensei were smiling, Chabashira-sensei had her usual expression on her face, Mashima-sensei had a difficult expression on his face, and Hoshinomiya-sensei had lost her usual smile and was glaring.

"As for the settlement, it's a matter between the parties involved, so I don't mind if you decide."

Sakagami-sensei replied. It seems that it has been decided.

“So, is it okay if we just disband today?”

"That's right. The five of us, including the teachers and Nagumo, will discuss punishment again. We don't know if they will be expelled or suspended, but Hikigaya and Watanabe should come here at 4 o'clock tomorrow. Watanabe will propose a settlement. In that case, you will have to pay 5 million ppts in our presence at that time.''

And if you don't pay, then the school will punish you.

"I got it"

"……yes"

When the two parties nod, we are told to disband, and the three of us students leave the room.

"Well then. I'm hoping for a good answer...Well, either answer is fine."

"...Don't be silly."

"Are you kidding me? In fact, you seem to think that you're not at fault at all, but from now on, you can pretend that there was no talk of settlement."

"..."

Watanabe glared at my words but fell silent. I guess you still don't understand the position.

"If you're going to shut up, then stop  complaining and start preparing the private points instead."