Chapter 17

“So that’s it for today.”

Chabashira-sensei said that and left the classroom. At the same time, some of my classmates headed towards Hirata, and Horikita, Kushida, and Ayanokoji left the classroom with the three idiots from their class, Sudo, Ike, and Yamauchi.

Recently, Hirata has been holding a study session in class, and Horikita, Kushida, and Ayanokoji have been working on behalf of the three idiots in the class.

Aside from the former, the latter was unexpected. Kushida aside, I didn't think that Ayanokoji, who seems to be even more troublesome than me, would break his back.

Well, maybe Horikita is partially forcing him to participate.

I don't participate in any study sessions, but study with other class members in the library.

Because I don't really have anyone to talk to in class. I only occasionally talk to Hirata and Kushida.

I get ready to go home and exit the hallway. And as I was walking down the hallway...

"Oh Hello, Hachiman-kun."

"Ah, Hikigaya-kun. I'll be participating today too, so please join us."

Hiyori and Ichinose are in front of me.

Since the test study period started, I've been studying at the library every day, but the person I study with changes every time.

Hiyori is with me every day, but Sakayanagi and Ichinose come to class once every few days.

Since Sakayanagi isn't there, it looks like the three of us will be doing it today.

"Nice to meet you too. The test is just over a week away, so let's do our best."

While saying this, we walk towards the library. At this time of year, the library is crowded and seats are available on a first-come, first-served basis, so you have to hurry.

"That's right. The scope of the test has changed, so we have to be careful."

When I arrived at the shoe closet and was changing my shoes, Ichinose said something like that...

"Wait a minute. Has the test range changed?"

I've never heard of the test scope changing, have you?

"All subjects have changed little by little."

"I was also told about the change in scope. Haven't you heard about it in Hachiman-kun's class?"

“I’m sorry for not asking, but if you have a paper with the new range written on it, could you show it to me?”

When I say that, the two of them take out papers from their bags and hand them to me. At the same time, I took out the paper with the test range written on it from my bag and compared it...

"They've changed a lot, Ichinose-san..."

I couldn't help but complain.

The scope changes by about 4 or 5 pages for each subject. Even if it was only 4 or 5 pages long, it would be a big deal for someone who was close to the red mark.

After all, if each subject has 4 or 5 pages, there will be a difference of 20 to 25 pages between 5 subjects.

For now, let's check with Sakayanagi. I took my cell phone out of my pocket and called Sakayanagi, who connected immediately.

“Oh, Hikigaya-kun. It's rare for you to call me. Are you inviting me on a date? ”

"There's no way I'd invite you during the test study period. I called you because I wanted to ask you something. Has the test scope changed?"