Chapter 45

The hallway on the floor where Suipara was located was shrouded in silence.

The reason was simple: Hachiman's frustration and murderous intent was too strong.

Meanwhile, the silence is broken.

"I'm sorry for creating this kind of atmosphere. As Hachiman-kun's future wife... I apologize Ichinose-san."

Hiyori bows to Honami and the B class girls. At that time, Masumi, who is next to Hiyori, understands that Hiyori was trying to tell her that she is Hachiman's future lover, and looks at her with a blank stare, a blue line appearing on her forehead.

"It's not for Hiyori-chan to apologize, I was the one who went too far in the first place."

Honami, on the other hand, makes a small wave to show that she doesn't care.

“Thank you for saying that.”

"No, but shouldn't we go after Hikigaya-kun? I haven't seen him like that before."

Honami said so, and Masumi was of the same opinion. Masumi had heard about Hachiman's past from Hachiman himself, but she had never expected him to reveal so much emotion, especially anger.

Masumi thinks that he should be left alone as Hachiman says, but at the same time she also thinks that she can't leave him alone.

Hiyori on the other hand...

"It's okay. Hachiman-kun isn't one to break down like this, and if he gets hurt, I'll just do my best to heal him."

She answered that. There was no hesitation there. It was obvious that she had a strong trust in Hachiman.

(As Sakayanagi said, Shiina is the strongest enemy after all! )

That's what Masumi-san thought about Hiyori.

Even before Masumi fell in love with Hachiman, she had been told many times by Arisu that Hiyori was a strong enemy, but she actually came to terms with it now.

"Alright, I'll leave him alone for a while. We're going to eat cake now, but if you'd like, would you like to join us?"

"Of course it's fine."

"Thank you. Let's go."

Hiyori said as she started walking, followed by Honami and the B class. Masumi let out a sigh at how quickly the conversation was progressing, but compared to Arisu's instructions, she was no better at all, so she started walking without any complaints.

_______

"Huh..."

I sit on the bench at the observation deck and sigh. I went outside to be alone, but I didn't feel well.

Even if I entered a school that cut off contact with the outside world and had Hiyori and the others accept my past, I didn't think that I would be as irritated this much.

After all, it seems that the horrible past of my middle school days has become assimilated into my body, and even if I try to forget it, I won't be able to forget it.

"Hey, hey. You're sighing a lot, Hikigaya."

When I heard such a voice, I turned around and saw Ryuen coming towards me with a disgusted look on his face.

Since I've already been living on the ship for several days, there's no way I'm going to come to the observation deck unless I have a really good reason.

If that's the case, I can guess that Ryuen found me by chance and followed me.

"What's the point? I'm really irritated right now, so let's not talk about boring things, okay?"