Chapter 81

"No matter what happened... it was Hachiman-kun's fault, right? He so proudly... called me "my girl''...

Even after the discussion, Arisu was acting strange, so I asked her to check on her health.

When I was worried, Arisu turned bright red and glared at me with teary eyes as she said that... (...Eh? Did I say that?)

I remember the discussion earlier. In the first half, Ryuen was unilaterally blaming them, so in the second half...ah.

---Maybe you want to tell me not to take away that child's future, but when she aims at my girl's life, your daughter is beyond my murderous intent...! ーーーー

Yeah, it was something like that.

When Kushida's mother tried to stop me from suing, I did say that, yeah.

In other words, I unconsciously thought of Arisu as my girl. And since Hiyori and Masumi are just as important to me as Arisu, there is no doubt that I subconsciously think of Hiyori and Masumi as my girls as well.

(No, no, my face gets hot just remembering it...)

It's true that I've kissed them, taken baths with them, confessed to them, and laid hands on them, but I've never thought of them as my girls.

Even though they confessed, the three of them told me to answer who I would choose as their number one by the time they graduated, and it turned out to be a no-brainer.

"Ah... I'm sorry. Was it unpleasant for you to treat me like I owned you?"

Arisu was the type of person who didn't like being subordinated to someone, and maybe she was angry.

"That's not true. I know that Hachiman-kun doesn't treat me like an object. In fact, I'm happy that Hachiman-kun thinks of me as his own girl..."

Arisu approaches me, still blushing, and looks up at me. A cool Arisu is good, but a spoiled Arisu who won't show it to anyone other than me is the best.

"I see... well, as long as you're happy, that's fine."

I stroke Arisu's head with my uninjured right hand, and Arisu twists around as if she's ticklish.

It's also so cute that I feels like dying.

"...Yes. By the way, Hachiman-kun. Do you think the same way about Masumi-san and Hiyori-san?"

“Well, I guess so.”

“I see… It would have been fine if I was the only one that Hachiman-kun thought was his girl, but… it’s a shame.”

Arisu says it with regret, but in my heart, I value the three of them equally.

There is no guarantee that you will be able to decide who will be number one by the time you graduate.

"Sorry"

"No. Please take your time and think about it before you graduate. And you don't have to force yourself to make a decision, okay?"

"Is it so?"

"Yes. If Hachiman-kun chooses either Hiyori-san or Masumi-san as number one at graduation, I won't give up and will go and steal the number one spot."

Right. Given Arisu's personality, I don't think she would be satisfied with being ranked number two.

"Well, that's fine for now. More importantly, I have a favor to ask of you, Hachiman-kun."

"What?"

When I asked that, Arisu started acting embarrassed. I have a really bad feeling...

"Well...I understand most of the feelings that Hachiman-kun has for us, so...please tell me about those feelings from Hachiman-kun's mouth."