Chapter 152

"Hmm...mm"

"Ah, you woke up. Good morning, Senpai."

I open my eyes and see Ichika Amasawa, a girl with red hair and twin tails, smiling and waving at me.

When I wake up, I hear a creaking sound coming from my whole body, but at the same time, I realize that I have passed out due to a kumite with Amasawa.

(But she was really strong. Isn't this girl close to that creep Ayanokoji?)

Well, it's hard to judge since Ayanokoji usually takes care of his fighting power while teaching me, but
Amasawa was using almost all of her strength.

Considering that, I think she has abilities close to the level Ayanokoji use when he's training me.

In other words, he's definitely a monster compare to Amasawa. But let's not tell her that.

When I sat up, my upper body was naked and there were traces of the treatment left. Judging from the situation, Amazawa probably did it.

“That was bad.”

"Hey! look who is talking? Aren't you the one, who bit his own tongue to avoid passing out?!"

Amasawa said this while looking shocked, but it certainly seemed like I got a little too excited.

"Besides Ichika-chan will cry if you unleash a merciless blow on the maiden's stomach!"

She says that and pretends to cry, but it's really annoying.

As I look at Amasawa, inwardly stunned, she stops pretending to cry and puts on an unfaithful expression.

"You do know that you aren't fooling anyone right?"

"Senpai, that's very rude! ... But I actually thought I could trick you..."

I wonder how far I've been criticized inside her mind.

"Well, jokes aside, thanks for hanging out with me. Senpai is also quite strong."

"I'm not happy at all to hear that from someone who beat me up..." I said, trying to be a victim.

"Tut~tut, I would really appreciate it  if Senpai stopped trying to be pitiful, and saying things like these. It sounds like I'm bullying you!" Amasawa said this, while shaking her head at me, as though she was unhappy for some reason.

But it was good that I got experience points, but it's just frustrating when the person I beat up laughs and says I'm strong.

While thinking this, I looked at my phone to see what time it was...

"What's wrong with this? Too many notifications."

OAA is receiving a large number of notifications. There are almost 50 messages, probably from students who want to pair up with me.

"Ah, It's a notice about a sales pitch."

"It sounds like a scam," I looked suspiciously at her smiling face.

Then Amasawa shows me her phone, and there are a lot of comments in the message section.

A first year student with high academic ability may be sending a roundabout message to a second year student, saying,  "I'll team up with an idiot, so give me over 100,000 yen as a reward.''

When I start up their own OAA to take a closer look, the message shows  name, class affiliation, OAA rating, and price for each comment.

It's like a resume.

According to that...

The average price for "students with A academic ability and high other evaluations'' is around 200,000 yen.