Chapter 28

On Tuesday, I opened my eyes slightly as the morning sun came through the window. I'm still a little sleepy, and I haven't heard any sounds from the kitchen, so I guess I woke up earlier than usual.

With that in mind, I looked around.

Wall clock showing 5 o'clock

The morning sun shining faintly through the window.

Hiyori hugs my right arm and is completely spoiled.

Sakayanagi hugs my left arm and entwines our legs.

……yeah? Wait, wasn't there something I didn't recognize just now?

After rubbing my eyes, I looked at my left arm and saw Sakayanagi sleeping, hugging my left arm and intertwining her leg with mine.

“The fuck?!”

I couldn't help but cry out at this unexpected turn of events.

(Huh? Seriously, what's the point?! It's true that Sakayanagi comes to stay in my room sometimes!)

However, at that time I had contacted her in advance, but this time I did not receive any contact, and it was just me and Hiyori who were on the bed before going to sleep.

Judging from that, Sakayanagi must have come into my room and climbed into my bed while I was sleeping.

But why? Sakayanagi sometimes acts bluntly, but her coming aboard without an appointment is completely unexpected.

"No……"

As I looked at her with a question mark, Sakayanagi's eyes slightly opened, perhaps because I had shouted.

Then, when she rubbed her eyes and looked around, her eyes met mine and she gave me a captivating expression.

"...Good morning, Hachiman-kun. Yesterday was our first time together and it was intense, but it felt good, right?"

“Eh?!”

Sakayanagi's comment makes me scream again.

The content of Sakayanagi's story just now... No, no, that's definitely not the case, right?

I assume Sakayanagi is joking and talking to her.

"Um...by the way, what are you talking about?"

"What are you talking about... Hachiman-kun has a very bad personality for saying that after taking my virginity last night?"

Taking her virginity last night?!

Did I cross the line with Sakayanagi...!

"You're lying. Your clothes aren't ruined, and to begin with, the bed doesn't smell like semen."

I could read this much about anything.

At first I was nervous, but when I calmed down and looked around, it was obvious that I had not touched Sakayanagi.

When I questioned Sakayanagi, she chuckled and nodded.

"That's correct. I thought it would take you a little while"

"Even I can understand that much, okay? So, Why did you come to my room early in the morning in casual clothes?"

That's the most important thing. Sakayanagi often comes to my house, but is this the first time she's come without an appointment?

"Well...because I wanted to sleep with Hachiman-kun."

Sakayanagi said some horrible things!

That word makes me feel embarrassed.