Chapter 41

After having lunch, I was walking down the hallway to take a breather at the observation deck to relieve the fatigue I had accumulated from living on a deserted island.

“Just admit it, Hashimoto! You betrayed me!”

"Stop trying to argue with me. I'm not betraying my class, okay?"

I heard such a voice coming from around the corner, so I peeked in and saw Hashimoto being complained to by students from the Katsuragi faction, led by Totsuka.

Hashimoto, on the other hand, was laughing out loud. Apparently he's being approached for selling class information.

Having made that decision, I headed around the corner to help Hashimoto.

In this exam, Hashimoto helped me many times, so I guess I should go help him.

"Hey, hey. Don't bully your classmates just because you lost like that, okay?"

When I appeared while saying this, Katsuragi looked at me with a sharp gaze, Totsuka had an expression filled with anger, the lower members of the Katsuragi faction had a hostile look that was one step inferior to Totsuka, and Hashimoto had a refreshing smile on his face.

He waves at me.

"Yo Hikigaya. Have you eaten?"

“Oh, just a while ago.”

"What about Kamuro and Shiina-chan?"

"We parted ways to sort out our things. We'll meet up at the observation deck later."

"Hey, are you going to take a break at the observation deck? After that, how about we play in the pool?"

"Do not be silly!"

Totsuka gets angry when he talks like that.

"Hey, hey. Think about the trouble you're causing to those around you. Why are you even yelling at me?"

"Shut up! You teamed up with Hashimoto and Kamuro to bring down Class A! Otherwise, there's no way you'll find out our leader!"

Apparently, within Totsuka, I'm considered a guru along with Hashimoto and Kamuro.

Well, he's not wrong, but if I don't deny it, it will be difficult for the two of us, so I deny it.

"No, no. I knew who the leader was even without hearing from Hashimoto or Masumi."

"Don't lie!"

"It's true. I have a way to prove it."

I'm not telling a lie. To be honest, there are cards that can overcome this situation.

“Then prove it!”

Totsuka says so...

"I don't mind talking about it, but if you do, your position in Katsuragi's class will get even worse. Is that okay?"

This isn't a threat, it's serious. I think if I talk about it, even those who are still loyal to Katsuragi will rebel.

"Ha! If you can do it, try it!"

Looks like Totsuka is OK. Well, I don't care what happens to the person who insulted Hiyori, so that's fine.

"Ah. Well, I remember he said, "Oh, there's a hut, Katsuragi-san. Come on, I'll take over right away.''

"What?"

At my words, the A-class students' expressions changed to a blank stare.

"Then the next thing you said was, "Check your surroundings. There might be someone listening,'' right, Katsuragi? ”