Chapter 114

"Damn it! Damn it! Why do I have to go through this!"

After Hachiman's explanation, Yamauchi, who was attacked by Miyake, receives cold stares from his classmates, runs out of the classroom, and runs down the hallway.

"Why am I the top candidate for expulsion? Sakura and Hikigaya should be expelled!"

Even after receiving so much explanation, Yamauchi still thought that he was a student who should not have been expelled, and was dissatisfied with Hachiman's explanation.

However, Yamauchi thought that his classmates agreed with Hachiman's explanation because they were safe.

"What should I do...!"

Yamauchi couldn't help but whisper. He is sure that if he continues like this he will be expelled from school, which makes him tremble.

That was the time.

"What's wrong, Yamauchi-kun?"

I heard that voice so I turned around...

"Yamamura-chan..."

There was Miki Yamamura from A class. She started talking to me in February and has been playing with me once a week since then.

"It looks like you're worried about something, are you okay? If you have any trouble, I'll talk to you about it."

When Yamamura talks to Yamauchi with concern, Yamauchi starts talking one after another.

"Everyone in my class is jealous of me...and since I'm with Yamamura-chan, they suspect that I might sell information to Class A."

Yamauchi cannot say that he is incompetent so there is a possibility that he will receive a lot of critical votes, so he lies.

Yamamura, on the other hand, gave a small nod.

"That's why you're afraid of getting critical votes. Okay, leave it to me."

"What?"

Yamauchi was taken aback by the unexpected response. She smiles at Yamauchi.

"I have about 20 friends in my class, so I will ask them to give Yamauchi-kun a praise vote. If he gets a praise vote from my class, I think you can avoid expulsion."

"Oh!"

Yamauchi gasps at Yamamura's proposal. If the 20 students in Class A gave votes of praise to Yamauchi, there would be a high chance that he would be able to avoid expulsion.

This is because Sakura, who was named along with him, is not the type to receive praise votes in class.

"But, what about  Sakayanagi-chan?"

"Sakayanagi-san? She said that you can give praise votes to other classes as you like, so it's okay."

Yamamura smiles. At the same time, he begins to have hope that he might be saved.

"I don't really understand the situation in Class D, but I'm sure if you get 20 votes from Class A, you'll be saved, so leave it to me. I don't want Yamauchi-kun to be expelled either."

He breathes a sigh of relief at Yamamura's words, but some concerns remain.

"But, are you really going to give me a praise vote? I'm really worried."

Yamamura smiles at Yamauchi, who says he can't trust her based on a verbal promise.

"In that case, why don't you draw up a contract and have the student council president attend? That way, Yamauchi-kun will feel safe, right?"